nk92mi is offline Junior Member

NEED HELP! hgh frag 176-191, test prop, deca, turinabol cycle

i am looking for some experienced people to help me on this cycle. i am getting 20-2ml hgh frag's, deca 200mg, test prop at 20mg sublingual, and OT 10mg. how would one go about this cycle? mainly looking for a cut, and i know i have to have a strict diet in order to drop BF%!!! i just started running to up my endurance level, running about 7-12 miles a week. Stats are: 5'10 192lb BF 19%. i have read that the frag should be started at 200mcg/day and go up to 500mcg daily. Has anyone had any results from this frag at these doses???

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?

right off the bat it sounds like you have a way too many compounds just to cut.

At 19% bf, I'd cut naturally for a while then hit a well planned cycle when you're ready.

i am 28. i plan on cutting down some before starting anything. i was thinking about running the frag for a month, then add in the others, then the frag again. what would you suggest for the gear that i have? mgs/per week of each, etc...???

any help fellas????????????????????????????????????

why do i even post shit if no one anwsers

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Not alot of people know how to use HGH frags.
    Thats why your getting no ansewrs

And your plan is whack
    plus your impaitent

no ones going to help a baby

thought all babies need help? i am not competing in any type of show or trying to big as a house. i am more or less going for the therapeutic route. that is why the test is at such a low dose. i am still trying to get over tendonitis in left elbow, bout 80%. i have not touched weights since last august, so trying to cut down BF% some before ever starting. i do plan to PCT after i am thru with everything, forgot to mention that before. thanks for the reply. and why is so whack? because nobody has tried it before?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yah, I honestly don't know much about the frag.

Is this your first cycle?

Best advice I can give you is to keep researching here while you cut that body fat and come back with a cycle plan.

not my first one. first one was test/deca 03. second was test/EQ/winny04. third was primo/anavar /winny, PCT nolva 09. the last one i gained 9 LBM pounds. i was a lil leaner then because i was running all the time while working out, was training for a 10k. the pumps were hard on the calves! i am thinking of not doin the deca, but i was hoping that it would help out with my tendons some. like i said, i do not have to take everything i have listed, this is what i have. i am wanting to get some growth, but it wasn't available with my source.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nk92mi View Post
    thought all babies need help? i am not competing in any type of show or trying to big as a house. i am more or less going for the therapeutic route. that is why the test is at such a low dose. i am still trying to get over tendonitis in left elbow, bout 80%. i have not touched weights since last august, so trying to cut down BF% some before ever starting. i do plan to PCT after i am thru with everything, forgot to mention that before. thanks for the reply. and why is so whack? because nobody has tried it before?
    tht shouldnt take tht long, mine flared up 2wks ago, i freeze treated for 5days 4 times a day, gone in 5days

i wish it was that easy!!! i injured it sometime back last june/july, when i was lifting heavy and playing a lot of golf. i made it worse by not laying off of it and that is why i am still trying to heal it. i just burned some copies of that p90x workouts, and did some pull-ups monday. sore as a mother!!!! and i am weak as shit!! by freeze treated, you mean rubbing ice on it for 15 on/15 off? i tried cortizone shots and everything! physical therapy is the only thing helpin it. doing something called ASTYM. it promotes healing to area by breaking up scar tissue and allowing growth factors such as plasma, to help heal.

Thread Information