mrobben is offline New Member

advice would be greatly appreciated

Im a 25 yr old male, weighing 172 pds and 6 ft tall. I work out hard 4-5 a week.

I want to do a cycle in order to put on a little weight and definition.

Would 250 mgs of deca and 250 mgs of tess cypionate for 8 weeks be a good idea for my first cycle. I'm planning on trying to eat 3500-4000 calories a day.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Someguy123 is offline Member
    my advice would be to do a cycle of eating, before trying any juice. 170lbs is extremely skinny for 6' tall. im positive you could put on at least 10 pounds with a proper diet.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to look at your diet and put some weight on naturally, this can easily be done. Head over to the diet section and post your diet and ask for help oh and read the stickies on bulking diets, all the best

thanks for the above advice somguy and marcus, my workout partners have been yelling at me to just eat more for awhile now.

If i did decide to take a cycle though, would 250 mgs of deca and tess be appropriate? how important would it be for me to take nolvadex ?

I assume this is your first cycle...? I would just run a test cycle at 500mgs a week. Then after you know how your body does with test, you can incorporate deca on the second cycle. Nolva is a must to take at least post cycle to stop estro sides and help get your natty test back up.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrobben View Post
    thanks for the above advice somguy and marcus, my workout partners have been yelling at me to just eat more for awhile now.

If i did decide to take a cycle though, would 250 mgs of deca and tess be appropriate? how important would it be for me to take nolvadex?
    No deca and test would not be a good cycle for someone like you, you need to sort your diet out and be able to maintain it, it would be pointless in taking any gear if you can eat correctly, your along way off cycling you need to eat like a bodybuilder first before even going down the chemical route

EXSEAL1 is offline Banned
    Agree with Marcus....Anyway those are way to low of doses period, forget the combo. I'd take 250mg a day...lol

ok thanks for the feedback. so basically the consensus is that i need to eat a lot for several months before doing my first , and that its important to take nolvadex at the end of the cycle?

any more thoughts on that combo for a first cycle?

EXSEAL1 is offline Banned
    Since your gonna push yeah bro.... For a first run a nice easy cyp cycle. I love cyp and think its great. Low sides, don't have to pin every day or EOD. 4 to 6 weeks of a dbol kicker and you will be fine. I mena i know right now your gonnna do it anyway so try that...all the best brother

Thread Information