FeelLikeImCumming is offline New Member

6 weeks into cycle wondering about adding t-bol

This is my first cycle, everything is going great, nutrition and excercise is optimum. I have had a little bacne, barely any though since I rarely get it normally. Other than that Gyno hasnt come and I have necessary supplements on hand ready for anything, as well as PCT. Just wondering If I have a handle on the side effects, can I think about adding something like t-bol or d-bol for enhancements?

tylerrrman is offline Junior Member
    T-bol and D-bol are entirely different, but there both something you would have wanted to put in front of a stack, like weeks 1-4 or weeks 1-6. There great for a kickstarter, but if you wana end the cycle in a 4-6 week oral, go for var. You'll be much happier and have an easier time with strength through your pct.

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerrrman View Post
    T-bol and D-bol are entirely different, but there both something you would have wanted to put in front of a stack, like weeks 1-4 or weeks 1-6. There great for a kickstarter, but if you wana end the cycle in a 4-6 week oral, go for var. You'll be much happier and have an easier time with strength through your pct.

I am actually kickstarting my cycle with Tbol and ending with Var, but I also hear ending with Tbol gives amazing results as well. I think either will be fine to end with.

tylerrrman is offline Junior Member
    It would be a bad idea to add D-bol. That's a for sure thing. T-bol would give good results as a ender, I'm surprised I didn't post that. If you have both on hand and you're looking to add one of the 2 then the obvious no brainer choice is T-bol. It will help with lean mass build and keep strength up. Hope that helps.

Thread Information