DaBullet is offline Associate Member

Talking Wanting to jump on first cycle. Any advice would be great!

So I am 5'6" weigh about 180 lbs arms are about 17 and a half inches, forearms are 14", waist is 29", chest about 44" and legs are good too... So I have been working out for a few years now with some breaks in between but for the past couple of years hitting it really hard and constant. About 4 months ago I weighed about 205 and decided to slim down and try cutting but noticed I lost muscle with it. So far I like what I see but would like to keep cutting a little more and jump on some sauce to help with muscle building and to cut up as well without losing to much muscle. So I was thinking of jumping on some tren e with some winstrol . Would this stack help me get where I want to get which is about 10 lbs of added quality muscle???
    Last edited by DaBullet; 03-02-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: spelling

tylerrrman is offline Junior Member
    NO.

First of all who told you tren would be your best bet for a first cycle?

You need nothing more than testosterone . About 250-300mg of test enan or test cyp per week for 10-12 weeks will be great and will give you more than what your asking for for WAY less money, stress, side effects, damage to you and your wallett in general. Tren is one of the last things you'll ever want to add to a cycle.

If you're hellbent on taking the winny then you can add that into your 2nd cycle. After you've seen how you react to test e or c. Leave the thought of tren alone for a few years at least tho. You'll wanna try some other things before that. Tren is extremely strong with EXTREME sides.

How old are u btw? If you're under 21 then it's not worth it.. your stats look good for some juice otherwise.

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with Tyler. Do 500mg test cyp/week for 10+ weeks. Add dbol in a kickstart at 30mg/ed.

Always use testosterone as a base.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't use the Dbol in your first cycle.. imo
    I would save it for your second

Question: What is your age??

yeah no d-bol necessary

I am 29 years old. I have taken over the counter things like 1ad and spawn a couple of times but think I am ready to really jump on some real stuff....will this give me quality muscle? Not really looking to get huge more quality muscle with little water absorbtion or gyno problems. I read that tren builds quality muscle and is great at burning fat as well. Looking for something similar if you really think I'm not ready for tren. Thanks for all the input by the way that's the reason I asked to know what you guys really feel about this stack before I actually make the leap.

Just forget tren for now... OK put it this way..

Tren e + Winstrol = 20-30 lbs of weight (not pure muscle) in 12 weeks

Test e 500mg per week+nothing more-nothing less = 10-15 lbs of PURE SOLID MUSCLE MASS

Does this answer your questions?

And no AAS of any kind is a fat burning agent. It's not a myth, It's people thinking there burning fat with AAS. The reality is, they're working there balls off and burning lots of calories while on tren .

ironflames is offline Junior Member
    id say try test prop for 6 weeks to see how you react to test in general. i did it for 4 weeks at the beginning of my cycle just to see how i reacted due to it being able to leave the body so fast then went on test e for the remaining 12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by ironflames View Post
    id say try test prop for 6 weeks to see how you react to test in general. i did it for 4 weeks at the beginning of my cycle just to see how i reacted due to it being able to leave the body so fast then went on test e for the remaining 12 weeks
    obviously ALWAYS have a pct planned. never, ever forget that.

lol can't beleive pct slipped my mind, thanks iron.

hell...i ran nolva thru my first whole cycle cuz i was so petrified of the gyno thing.

ok a little update, I have erased the word "tren " out of my head tylerrrman. Lol so now I will try the way I am being told and run test e, so my question now is how often should I take it and since I am only taking test e does that mean my pct won't be to intense what I mean is I usually see people take like three different things for there pct will I need to take 3 different things as well like nova clomid etc..??

also would test e be the best test to take to get the leanest muscle possible? Just wondering cause I read that some hurt more then others and some you have to inject more often.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    also would test e be the best test to take to get the leanest muscle possible? Just wondering cause I read that some hurt more then others and some you have to inject more often.
    Your diet will determine lean muscle gains rather than the ester, some ester's do hold abit more water weight than other's but if your diet is in order and your sodium is low you should be ok, also have to hand some a-dex.

With Test E you will be fine with 2x weekly injections.

thanks alot marcus.

So can anyone tell me what might pct should look like?? And wouldnt running nolva through out my whole cycle hold back my gains??

Op- you can run nolva the whole time if you feel its needed, but i don't think it is. 2 weeks after your last pin, start nolva and clomid at doses of 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20

good luck,

"dirty d"

Thanks Dirty D. One more thing and sorry if anyone is getting annoyed by all my questions I just want to get this right. So if I get a 10cc bottle how do I convert that to and going to inject twice a week should I do 250mg every 3 days to get the 500mg a week or one shot a week the entire 500mg??? Also how do I break down cc to mgs?? how many mgs are in a cc of test e??

It will say the dose on the bottle. If its test 250mg/ml its 250mgs per 1cc. If its 300mg/ml its 300mg per 1cc. You shoot on monday morning and thursday evening or at least monday and thursday. If you only have 1 10ml vial of test, its only going to last you 5 weeks...

"dirty d"

No I dont have it yet I was just using that as an example... thanks for all the info so do you think the 250mgs split like that is good or should I do 300mgs monday morning then 300mgs thursday evening?? So to do a 12 week cycle I will need at least 3 bottles am I correct??

Also im trying to get lean muscle and I know its all about diet which I really dont eat junk food mainly chicken, steak, protein shakes, pb, oatmeal, greens, etc. but how many calories do I need to intake during my cycle period? Right now I am not taking in much calories like I said im trying to lean up so I take in about a total of 1800 calories a day. Am I going to need to up my calories or can I keep it at about 1800 to gain lean muscle??

cobra305 is offline Member
    That is not going to be enough you should post your diet in the diet section and have them get your diet straight.

cobra305 is offline Member
    What is your bf%

My body fat is somewhere aroung 12%. I can see my six pack, not extremely cut but you can see it.

Thread Information