Clincher is offline Junior Member

I crashed hard last night...somethings wrong

Guys,
    I'm in need of some advice here. I haven't felt this bad in a long time. I've been on Clen now for 3 days and only taking 20mcg a day until today when I was suppose to bump up to 40mcg. I haven't taken yet because last night I couldn't sleep...not only that I was sweating so much my bed was soaked when I got up. It wasn't a normal elevated heart rate sweat...it was the bottom half of me was on fire and my head was cold as ice. Every time air would get between me and the blanket covering me up I turned ice cold but still sweat.

Now I know what you all are probably thinking...oh you took you clen dosage to late and thats what kept you up...nope I took it at 7:30am yesterday morning! Either way today I'm about as weak as I've ever been and couldn't even stand to get up out of bed without feeling dizzy and like I could pass out from exhaustion any minute.

I'm a pretty tolerant person and none of this stuff is causing me to think I need to go to the hospital or anything but man something has ****ed me up good. I linked my progression thread below if you want to know my stats, diet, dosage and so on. I guess I'm really just looking for a way to make this not happen again cause it's deff a feeling I don't want to feel again anytime soon.

My workout last night consisted of a tough striking session followed up by 15 minutes on the stair master at level 8 and then 15 laps in the pool. Overall it was about a 2 hour workout.

On going Clen cycle w/result info....started 02/28/10

MG I know your going to read this...take it easy on me man.
    Last edited by Clincher; 03-03-2010 at 08:29 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    blood sugar crash
    product too strong, miss labeled.. so you think you are taking 20mcg and you may be taking 200mcg

there are just too many variables..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

It's 200mcg/30ML bottle from AR-R . I have a 3ml syringe w/o needle that I filled to the first line. Since my Clen is 200mcg and I only was taking 20mcg the last three days. The 20mcg is the first line on this syringe which is intervals of ten 10mcg lines per 1ml. Since I am taking 20mcg and my clen is concentrate then I would only fill it to the first line. This was about a drop or drop and half...I'm talking a tiny amount.
    Last edited by Clincher; 03-03-2010 at 08:53 AM.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Get off the clen and see how you feel.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    im not gonna even say it---cause u already know what i think

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post
    im not gonna even say it---cause u already know what i think
    Did this happen because of his diet? cause of under eating or soemthing? I noticed you were trying to help him with his diet but i know if he did it or not..

I would assume so. That on top of doing some other personal shit. I deff wouldn't say it was all my diet but more the diet made it that much worse. I've fully recovered and haven't had another night like it since.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Get off the clen .

Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    Get off the clen.
    Yea, pardon me there seasoned pro but I'm good, thanks.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^ lol

up your fluid intake and just see how things go if you can cope.

only you can tell if you can cope or not.

it does seem to dehydrate me when using clen . although i was at a lot higher dosage

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDecon View Post
    Yea, pardon me there seasoned pro but I'm good, thanks.
    Take it easy stud....I'm just offering a suggestion on what I would do if I got sick. Clen is the only thing that is new in your regimen right? So get off the clen and see how you feel.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    continue with what your doing and if you choose take all the advice these gents give. everything has a risk to benefit ratio anyways. Worst csase scenario is you die. Big deal someone else will be here next week asking the same questions and will get the same answers. Good luck to you sir I hope all that you desire comes into your experience

It was a isolated incident and hasn't occurred again so I'm not putting much into it. You guys can consider this thread closed cause I got my answers and moved past this. Thanks to all for your info.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    clen is dodgy shit and you dont need it

Thread Information