eman23xl is offline New Member

Question about whether i should use clomid ?

I dont know if i should take clomid because i have an extremely fast metabolism and its extremely hard for me to gain weight.(I eat 5-6 meals a day including 2-3 protein shakes 5 days a week)I'm 6'1 202, with very little body fat, and never ever do any cardio.

But i need to take something to help me keep the gains after my cycle.
    Is there anything else that doesn't promote fat loss that helps keep gains?

I'd appreciate any and as much feedback as possible.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm curious about the same thing. I found Intermission, by Impact Nutrition that supposedly does what you are looking for, but I haven't found anyone else who knows anything about it. Check it out for yourself at: http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/intermission.htm

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the website, but still don't know if its legit or a bunch of bullshit.

Hopefully someone else will know more.

Here's the website if anyone else wants to check this stuff out.
    http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/intermission.htm

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What does your cycle look like dude? How far into it are you?

I'm confused to what Clomid has to do with your metabolism?!? If you are going to run an average cycle, taking close to 1 gram of juice per week, and are gonna run it for over 6-8 weeks or whatever, then I don't see why you would skip the Clomid. The second you start your cycle your natural test production is gonna drop like mad, so you will need Clomid at the end (of course). You should ALWAYS use Clomid when finishing the cycle. I still don't get why someone would not do it. Or maybe I misunderstood your question.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Clomid does not promotes fat loss. You may be thinking of clen . Yes, you will definitely need clomid when you get off of your cycle. It is the best way to keep your gains. All clomid does for us BBrs, besides being an anti-estrogen, is it helps kick your body's natural test on line after coming off cycle when your test production is completely shut down.
    Here is a link to a great thread explaining all the wonderful wonders of clomid:
    Clomid

BTW is it still cold as hell in MA, god I miss living there

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bro there was a great post yesterday on post therapy. here is the thread
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=41775
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    eman and motoxx...just to let you know...anything made by jeff summers is useless shit...his products suck and he's all about makin a dollar. know from experience......clomid is the way to go.

Bigs67, Terinox, and everyone else THANKS for the feedback.Heres 2 more questions

bigs,thanks for the feedback on that website, and everybody else that responded, i was thinkin about clenbuterol when i wrote this post. My bad!

I didnt start my cycle yet but will be in the real near future.
    it will consist of 10ml of test 200 and 200 d-bols. this is my second cycle, im thinkin of starting the d-bols first for like 3weeks and then starting the test later on to spread out the cycle, is this a good idea or should i start the test and d-bol at the same time?

did more research on clomid and Im definitely going to try to get my hands on some before i start the cycle. the problem is i dont know where to get the clomid. i have no problem gettin juice, but cant get clomid. is there anyplace besides the net i can get clomid?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    IMO, you will need at least one more vial of test.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    dude clomid will help your body get back to producing its natural amount of test faster. this will help you keep your gains. it has nothing to do with meabolism. why would you not want to take it. this will help keep you out of that post cycle depression and the huge drop offs that you might get

Thread Information