jamull2852 is offline Junior Member

Test sus and test cyp.

Ok my buddy just got some test sus 250 and cyp 200 from someone that owed him a favor but anyway we were wondering if he would be able to make a good cycle out of it, being that he only has about 5ccs of the sus and 9ccs of the cyp. He has a pretty clean diet, hits the weights about 5-6 times a week along with cardio 3-4 times a week. He's prolly around 6ft, 195lbs, and been training for a few years. This will be his first cycle if we can get some good info on it and if it will even be worth it. Hes not really looking to get big even though thats based on diet, but more about strenght gains. We did some research and seeing that cyp is a long ester could he maybe do
    Test Cyp. 1-9 weeks @ 200mg a week
    Test Sus. 10-15 weeks @ 250mg a week

Is this to long and how do you feel about the cycle, we know its not the best cycle but will it work?
    Also hes talking about clomid and nolva for pct, which or how do you prefer?
    And im looking into some stuff for gyno for him just incase.

Im trying to learn a little more that way when im ready for my cycle I will have some knowledge, and yes i know where the search button is and ive done plenty research on the two tests but just dont know how to cycle the two with only 5ccs of sus.

Go easy on me bros lol

BIG KAY is offline New Member
    200mg a week is nothing man.... gotta go higher. and by test sus do you mean sustanon or suspension? in either case, he needs more. at least 500mg a week for cyp.

Sustanon is what he has, so with 200mg do you think he'll see any kind of results?mostly from what we read goes along with the 500mg like you mention but I've come across a few saying that some ppl do get decent results with 200mg.

Remoguy is offline New Member
    200 and 400 combined is to little. you will see some strength and weight gain but it will be peanuts. I would double both test so run 900 mgs test combined and shorten ur cycle time. run alittle adex because cyp will throw water on plus for Gyno. Pct 4 weeks clomid and i use adex some more after pct to make sure no rebound of estergon.

tylerrrman is offline Junior Member
    I'd assume that's test suspension? either way throw some nolva/clomid at it in the PCT, look up doses as there both well documented here.
    Last edited by tylerrrman; 03-05-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Remoguy is offline New Member
    isnt letro harsh iunno?? never tried it.

It's test sustanon that he has, remoguy doesnt test cyp. Have
    to be ran for about 6 weeks to see any kind of gains?

Yeh test cyp should be ran 10-12 weeks from what ive read. Aain im no roid einstein. But c needs to be run at least 5-6 weeks to reach it's peak levels in the blood.

Ltro isnt harsh if your interested in long term gear useage vs. the short gain.

OK should he try to get another bottle, or try it out and see if he gets gains? Could he run the test cyp for 9 weeks then the sus for 5 weeks after that? Or run the sus first then cyp.?

just the cyp 10+ weeks. the prop should be run in front if anything, it would be a good kickstarter but its a short acting ester, not a long one.

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    JAMULL...read what people are saying so you don't keep asking the same ? He or you or whoever your talking about does not have enough. Don't "try it out" unless you want to waste time and money, you know what just put everything down and tell him and yourself to do some research. Your going to do more harm then good running at such a low dose. You can't do any type of cycle that will benefit with that little amount.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    JAMULL...read what people are saying so you don't keep asking the same ? He or you or whoever your talking about does not have enough. Don't "try it out" unless you want to waste time and money, you know what just put everything down and tell him and yourself to do some research. Your going to do more harm then good running at such a low dose. You can't do any type of cycle that will benefit with that little amount.
    ^^x2 Get yourself some more test

Ok I told him what every1 said and he's looking into another bottle of cyp., should he just save the sustanon for another cycle?

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    how old is "your buddy"

peace

Just made 23

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerrrman View Post
    I'd assume that's test suspension? either way throw some letro and clomid at it in the PCT, look up doses as there both well documented here.
    letro is a last ditch choice for gyno, you really give some stupid advice, dont advise if you dont know what your talking about.

OP, have extra nolva to hand for during the cycle or adex would be a better choice, only use if ness.

Ight thanks Declan

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamull2852 View Post
    Ight thanks Declan
    no prob, just be carefull who you take 'advice' from

Thread Information