ChuckCityWV is offline New Member

Dianabol Question...

im new to this site, ive been reading the information here for awhile now, but just joined today... ive been lifting for 3 or 4 years, but recently within the last year and a half to 2 years ive started lifting seriously... about 2 years ago i was 360 pounds, in high school i was always into bodybuilding, but i was an overweight kid so i never pursued it... im now 27 yrs old have lost over 130 pounds, i got down to around 220 and felt small so i started my road to building muscle, im now 254... in the past 8 months ive built back over 30 pounds of muscle naturally with only the help of sports supplements and very strict dieting...
    for the past few months ive been reading and researching steroids and *more legal alternatives, but you can only learn so much just by reading, before i make my final decision id like some feedback from experience...
    so now to my point... i dont want deca right now because of all the risk of deca dick and or gyno... i dont know a trustworthy source to get test cyp and im very careful about things like that, and i dont want to start deca without test cyp or test enth... so ill just wait for that cycle... ive decided on dbol , winn 50, and var 10... dbol at 50mgs a day, winn 50 at 50mgs 3 times a day, and var 10 at 80 mgs... so far im gonna go 10 weeks on this, 12 is still a thought, but im not sure if i should go 10 or 12 weeks...
    i know some of you are gonna wonder why i chose to mix the 3, my reasoning is when i lost all of the weight i lost a considerable amount of muscle and strength due to the fact that i did it fast, so now im trying to build back my strength, and size and from what ive read var and winn50 are both good for fat loss and building strength, with a very low level of liver toxicity if not any... and dbol i want to use it to build mass...
    so far nothing that ive read has mentioned a major threat of gyno or impotency with dbol, so thats why i chose it... because its my starter cycle those are 2 things i want to stray away from... but i keep having this thought that i should run some kind of inhibitor with it, like dex nolva or clomid... is this a small worry or a worry at all with dbol, do i need to run dex with the cycle, and what kind of pct should i run after this cycle...
    also feel free to critique my dosages too, i want all the experienced advice i can get... thank you...

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    first of all you want to run three orals?
    Plus for 10-12 weeks? Your gonna demolish your liver
    Thats pretty harsh... Why not some test by itself if you can get cyp?
    Too many substances for a first cycle

i dont know where to get cyp yet, and i wont buy that over the internet, unless someone i know personally has a good source...
    i was originally gonna use just winn 50 and var, but recently decided to add dbol for mass, since winn 50 and var are basically only good for fat loss and strength...
    when i first decided on dbol i was thinking of only going for 4 weeks on that one but wasnt sure if that was long enough...
    would you suggest bringing it down to 8 weeks, or what would you suggest i do with the cycle?

what about cutting winn 50 or var out of the cycle? and which one?

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    You need to get a good source before you start a cycle.
    Everyone knows someone who knows someone

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    You do know that winn 50 is not an aas did you get the var from the same place

Peace

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    just do some research over the internet ..what i would do first is find a popular ug lab on other forums and just find as much info as you can on them and there products...it maybe a long process but its worth it....it took me a week of researching the web to find a legit source so good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    You do know that winn 50 is not an aas did you get the var from the same place

Peace
    yea, i got them both from the same place...
    the reason i chose those 2 is because they werent crazy hardcore, and from what i read i figured they would be good for my first time to get my strength up a little bit... it wasnt until recently that i decided to add the dbol for size...

i think what im gonna do now is just run the dbol and the winn50...

Quote Originally Posted by supermanfw View Post
    just do some research over the internet ..what i would do first is find a popular ug lab on other forums and just find as much info as you can on them and there products...it maybe a long process but its worth it....it took me a week of researching the web to find a legit source so good luck
    most of the research i do is on my phone while im at work, the wonders of internet and cell phones these days... ive been checkin this site for the past few weeks, but since ive been usin my phone to search i havent done much searching on other forums yet... ill look into some other forums this weekend... thanx...

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckCityWV View Post
    yea, i got them both from the same place...
    the reason i chose those 2 is because they werent crazy hardcore, and from what i read i figured they would be good for my first time to get my strength up a little bit... it wasnt until recently that i decided to add the dbol for size...

i think what im gonna do now is just run the dbol and the winn50...
    It sounds like you bought these "steroids " from the advertisement on this site. Those are not actual AAS, which is why they can be sold legally online. Also your proposed 10 week three oral cycle is completely unsafe. You need to learn about what you are putting into your body and it is obvious you haven't done any research on this yet. Ask the vets around here, they know what they are talking about.

Thread Information