danny_may86 is offline Junior Member

Pooed my undies then!!

just done my injection before n done all the steps. pulled bak on the plunger, no blood so injected. wen i pulled the needle out, as soon as it left my shoulder blood was squirting out of it. i swear it was like a horror movie.must of squirted bout 10 inches far n after bout 3 seconds it just dribbled a lot down my arm.put pressure on it with swab until it stopped.ive never had anythin like this in all the times ive injected. there was a tiny bit of blood in the syringe wen i finished but nothin came in wen i pulled bak before i injected

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    You're fine, it happens. You just pushed the pin through a vein, not into it, so when you pulled out the pin it let loose on you. Just apply pressure and you're fine. Good job on aspirating, always make sure you are not injecting into a vein. It will happen with nerves occasionally as well, more so in the quads with my experience. Luckily, I am pretty pale skinned, so when I am injecting my delts I can visually see the veins so I can avoid them. You'll learn to find those spots by trial and error...

danny_may86 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the reply.good to know im not the only one.i always pull back every time to be sure.ive pulled back a few times in my quad n blood has come in so ive pulled out n redone it.that was a while ago tho n hasnt happened since.i memeber i done my quad once n wen i pushed it in i must of hit a nerve cause my leg must went on a mad one n started twitching for about 15 seconds.quite scary haha

Thread Information