TTLex is offline Junior Member

Any issue with getting my wife pregnant on cycle?

This is a premature question, but my wife has been talking about having another kid lately. After an extended happy hour last night, I slipped up and didnt use protection.....got caught up in the moment. Anyhow, Im just finishing up a cycle of Deca and Test Cyp. Been off the Deca for two weeks, just took my last cyp shot, and have been taking HCG @ 500 a day for the last 12 days. Ive also been taking Adex at .5 EOD throughout the cycle. Will any of these substances affect the safety of having a healthy child if she was to get pregnant? I have that same question for while on my PCT, clomid & Nolva which I will be starting in another week and a half.

I appreciate the input.....last thing I need to do is **** up and do something that could potentially be unsafe for conception of a healthy kid.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Funny, I've asked around on this forum for similar advice, and no one seemed to know much about it. I honestly can't advise you very well, as I am by no means an expert. However, from what I understand, AAS simply reduces sperm count and possibly motility, thus making the odds of conception lower. I do not think it reduces the quality of the sperm. I'm not 100% on that, but I don't think it increases your odds of conceiving a defective child.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I personally beleive that it hinders the chances of having a baby...But it does not harm the sperm or make it dangerous for the child.

This is what my doctor has told me anyways. My wife was pretty concerned as I was on for a long time, came off for a while to have kids and then when she got pregnant I stated using again and she had a whole list of questions with regards to sperm quality, sex while on steroids and she was pregnant and so on...She made the doctor research it for her and that was his out come.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    WWID
    What Would I do

So you want to have a child...Not sure if the little boys are swimming.

This is your opp to have sex everyday and bust in your wife every single time.
    If after 2 months she is not pregnet.. Then you know to stop cycling for a bit..

-Only thing too add- Since you are on AAS, If you have a daughter there is a good chance she will have a beard due to the high levels of test in your body

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    No worries I have a few friends tha have had children while on and the are healthy as can be.

Quo
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    -Only thing too add- Since you are on AAS, If you have a daughter there is a good chance she will have a beard due to the high levels of test in your body
    Uhhh... where did you hear this? I don't think that is true.

matt77 is offline Member
    I think he was being funny and not serious!

Quo
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    I think he was being funny and not serious!
    Oh. Ha! My bad. It's hard to tell on the internet sometimes.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    does bodybuilding or cycling change your chances for having a boy or girl??
    may sound like a stupid question but i know people that swear by it. what do yall think???

TTLex is offline Junior Member
    what about the Adex? Im not sure how or if it would factor into the equation.

You're actually MARRIED and she's not on birth control?!

If I have a new girlfriend I'll let her go two weeks tops before I stick her on birth control.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    does bodybuilding or cycling change your chances for having a boy or girl??
    may sound like a stupid question but i know people that swear by it. what do yall think???
    When I got my wife pregnant on test/tren cycle everyone told me I was having a girl. Everyone who got a female pregnant while on cycle has had girls. The theory is that your sperm is weaker so it send the x chromosome. I don't know if theres any merit to that or not but I bought into it. I am a man of % any everyone on cycle (at least six people) had girls. It was my first child and I was so excited when the doctor looking at the sonogram said "I see a penis."

EXSEAL1 is offline Banned
    Look on my profile....That gorgeous little girl is my peanut and she was made while running 1500mg of sust, and 50mg of dbol a day...PLUS taking Methadone at 50mg a day for back pain I have. Shes smart as a whip and speaks french and signs as well. She can swim and talk to you like we would....she's 2 years 4 months right now.

JasonT is offline Member
    The male sperm swims faster, but dies quicker...the female sperm lives longer. This is why people that are aiming to have girls have sex a couple days before the most fertile day, while people that are trying to have a boy aim for the most fertile day and abstain for the days leading up to it.

With that being said, you can speculate that AAS kills the male sperm quicker than it does the female, so the odds of having a girl will be higher.

brokendown is offline Junior Member
    I have not done any type of ASS, I did do a lot of recreational drugs in my younger years.

My son is near 20 and was born blind in one eye, I still wonder if it was something I had done, it just kind of haunts you ...I dont think it was from my drug use, but then , just maybe it was.

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    I got my women pregnant no problems at all and my balls are like peanuts lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post

This is actually true...but only if the WOMAN is using AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by brokendown View Post
    My son is near 20 and was born blind in one eye, I still wonder if it was something I had done, it just kind of haunts you ...I dont think it was from my drug use, but then , just maybe it was.
    If the other eye is working fine then obviously something just went wrong as the other eye was developing in the womb, it had nothing to do with the genes you supplied.

Man if this bothers you then go see a geneticist and ask him yourself... he'll tell you straight away that if the other eye developed fine then the genes you supplied to the mother's egg were absolutely fine.

brokendown is offline Junior Member
    sorry to be off the topic, but thanks ET .. I will have to give that a internet search, I think its a parent thing, I will probably always have that tiny bit of doubt no matter what I hear.

Thread Information