jdmullins002 is offline New Member

How to battle sides during cycle???

Is there anything i can buy or do to help battle sides like acne and water weight???

I am goin to do a cycle of test-e btw. Got clomid and novladex.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Adex while on.
    I doubt you will need it though.

What are your stats.?

Dave_chameau is offline New Member
    A good diet is always helpfull low in sodium and low in simple carb will greatly help with water retention. Also make sure you drink enough water everyday (enough mean between 1-2 gallon) with me 1 gallon seems enough.
    Arimidex is also a great way to avoid or cure estrogen induce side effect ( water retention acne). hope this help

ht: 6'1
    wt: 190lbs
    bf%: Havent checked in a while
    Cycle Exp: 2 runs of primobolan
    Lifting exp: on and off 8 years
    Diet: Bad, but while on cycle it will b high lean protein.

What does adex do twotimer?

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    you should really get that diet in check Before you start cycling not right when you start

Your body alone might respond well just to a diet change... can you guess your bodyfat?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Definitely get you diet in check before even cycling...... That is the key to growth. If it is bad now and you changed it and had that diet spotless... You would probably see so much better gains without even cycling.

i plan on starting the second week of april....trust me guys ive lifted very hard with a good diet for around 8 months and saw little results. The diet alone will not do a whole lot.

Id say my bodyfat % is in the mid to high teens. I am fairly skinny but i stay very active through running, basketball, and other sports. Wendys frys and sweet teas hav killed me.......and my wallet for that matter.

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmullins002 View Post
    i plan on starting the second week of april....trust me guys ive lifted very hard with a good diet for around 8 months and saw little results. The diet alone will not do a whole lot.

Id say my bodyfat % is in the mid to high teens. I am fairly skinny but i stay very active through running, basketball, and other sports. Wendys frys and sweet teas hav killed me.......and my wallet for that matter.
    If your not disciplined enough to keep these things in check, you shouldnt get on a cycle.

Thread Information