Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scale from 1-10

americanoak is offline Member

scale from 1-10

on a scale from 1-10, how high would a 6 week test e cycle 250mg/week be

and how high would a 6 week 40mg ed anavar cycle be?

in terms of strength of the cycle and the things u could expect to see from it.. like
    gains, stress on the body, etc

like, which would be more harmful on the body/HPTA, which will give more gains, and so on

I am assuming the test e cycle would do more in both the sides category and gains
    Last edited by americanoak; 03-06-2010 at 04:46 PM.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    6 weeks test e cycle 250mg/week? Are u joking.

On a scale of 1-10 of your knowledge i give you a -5.

i have not done either one..
    i am trying to get an idea of the strength of steroids .
    Thank you for answering the question though, very helpful and im sure that extra number on your amount of posts makes you happy

and i obv dont know that much about test, or that many other steroids in terms of their cycle lengths. I know that test e 250mg 6 weeks is very low, and probly shorter than usual by about 4 weeks, but i was interested, which is why i am on this forum ot learn and not get bashed on, trying to educate before i medicate, you know?

c-Z
    So learn. And read. Like myself and many others have. it is not about posts to me kid. You can go threw all of my posts and about 1% is in the lounge and the rest is in the Q&A forum. However I won't spoon feed any one. If you can't take the time to understand the substances you are going to put in your body why should I help? "educate before you medicate" Its your body not mine. You should be the one taking the initiative to find out what you need to know to cycle properly.

I did answer your question. I asked if you were joking about 6 weeks of test e. obviously it is an idiotic thing to even say?

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    LOL...this post is funny

You can hear a million different opinions on how different compounds worked for diff. people but what it comes down to is how it affects you, how well you train, and how well you diet.

I also give you a -5 ...jk 250mg a week is barely above a trt dose< waste of time

k well by asign this question i was tring ot find out more info... so if you wont "spoon feed" then ill wait for osmeone who will acvtually answer me than listen to you calling me an idiot. Just because i didnt use google or go on some other forum doesnt mean I am not tring to learn..

the place I am learning from is here, as well a sother places, too many people on this bored flame people for asking questions and tell them to research, but no one ever realizes that when they are asking the question they are researching, so thank you, but I am looking for someone who can look at the 2 diff cycles i put in the first post and answer the question, not bash me and tell me that im stupid and should go research.

I know they are both very mild cycles but not everyone has the same goals

c-Z
    Do you honeslty want a god damn tissue? If you consider that flaming then grow the F*CK up....

6 weeks? Use the search button and see how many guys run test e for 6 weeks. You won't find any. And you may ask why? Ok well Mr. American Oak. 6 weeks. Long ester test e. On average it kicks in around maybe 3-5 weeks. Some it takes longer for. Now if your that unlucky guy that it takes longer to kick in. Why are you going to stop it once it finally kicks in? Makes no sense? now the dose. 250mgs... once a week? You do understand that this dose is what trt patients do about... that not mild. that is being an idiot. because you are shutting down your natty test levels for levels that someone who can't produce testosterone is.

You have been here a 2 months. you know how many time we have to sit here and tell people the same old information..... A simple search yields amazing results...... I never asked a question. Just reading other posts you can easily find all the answers.

c-Z
    Oh and I give:

Test E cycle a - Zero. It is a trt dose.
    Anavar a - One. I mean I know girls who ran var this dose... but... You will see small gains off of it.

HrdGainer80 is offline New Member
    There is all kinds of information out there. It doesn't take much to look thru a few to find what your looking for.

Test e is a long estered test and has a long half life. You'd be peaking your test levels around the time you would be ending your cycle. That is why it is foolish. Plus you should at least do 500 mg a wk.

dude, i ased the question cause i didnt know..
    i just said above i know that most people cycle it for around 10 weeks

it was a a comparison question, i wasnt aware of the ester length so obv when finding that out it would be a dumb idea for 6 weeks... but you coulda just said it takes about 3-5 weeks ot kick in instead of being a dick

congrats on never asing a question, but i am on a bored of people who like to learn about new things and to also give out informaton to helps those who dont know as much. I could be on here for 2 months or 2 years it rly doesnt matter to me. I was curious as to what the answer would be. It isnt your job to come on this bored and go through every thread and give out info. If your not gonna give me the answer then someone els emight, you dont have ot speak for everyone else and me posting this queston doesnt harm you in any way, so if you dont like answering questions like this then dont waste your time posting a reply to it and not even giving the actual answera dn instead just calling the thread creator an idiot, it is a waste of your time that you seem to love so deerly and a waste of my own, so thanks for the info, but ill wait for others to reply now

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by HrdGainer80 View Post
    There is all kinds of information out there. It doesn't take much to look thru a few to find what your looking for.

Test e is a long estered test and has a long half life. You'd be peaking your test levels around the time you would be ending your cycle. That is why it is foolish. Plus you should at least do 500 mg a wk.
    500 a week isn't quite necessary.At lowest I would go would be 400mgs though. 250mgs is like I said a trt dose. Some run test lower than 500 due to simple fact of sides they have. But at the same time they are stacking so test is just to keep there levels from crashing.

i have another question then,

what would be more damaging to the HPTA system who is not 25 yet

a 10week test e cycle 350mg/wee

or the 6 week 40mg ed var

c-Z
    I am not being a dick. Everyone takes sh*t to heart now and days. Relax. Take a chill pill bro. There is much you don't know. And all I am simply saying is I am not the type of person to spoon feed you But that is a stupid idea? And you get offended? Do you want me to lie? And say yeah man that is great do it... No it is a stupid idea. I am looking out for you and your own well being.

You need to understand.. You are new here. We go threw this and have gone threw this a 10000 times. If we just gave everyone the answer to everything. People would be cycling with no knowledge. Which is unsafe.

Now here is a crash course for you in esters.

Test E and Test C. Both Long acting esters. It takes much longer to kick in then say prop or suspension.

Now Prop and Suspension are both short esters. They kick in much quicker.

Sustanon another form of test. Is composed of usually 4 esters sometimes 5. 2 short esters as well as 2 long esters.

And obviously the shorter the ester the shorter the half life the more pinning.

c-Z
    I am 23. And have run 2 full cycles. My levels are just fine. Now that is me. Everyone body is differently.

Naturally the anavar is probably less affective in shutting down your natty test then the test is... The var dose however is rather low...

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Both are equaly damaging for somone who is to young, the test a little more so imo

I get what your saying, but like I said, you dont have to spoon feed me, you could either not answer the question, or answer it, but inform me that a 6 week cycle of test e would be stupid, and then say, it has long esters, meaning it doesnt kick in untill around when you are coming off. I am not taking it to heart, it is just annoying.

Just because you open a thread doesnt mean you have to answer, I appreciate the info you have given me now, but if you just said it in the first place it would have saved a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by the big 1 View Post
    Both are equaly damaging for somone who is to young, the test a little more so imo
    so you are saying 350/mg wee for 10 weeks test e is just as dmamaging to the HPTA on a low 40mg dose of var ed/6weeks??

meaning 10 weeks 350mg/ed test e = 40mg ed var/ 6 weeks?

i feel like that cant be true

c-Z
    Thats bullshit.... The reasoning for not running steroids at a young are simply because of growth plates and higher levels of testosterone . Now I have seen studies where growth plates have been done at 18 and i have seen them at 26-27. Everyone is different. No matter what if your 25 you still shutting your natural testosterone down? So its just as damaging.....

OP how old are you? What are your stats?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Thats bullshit.... The reasoning for not running steroids at a young are simply because of growth plates and higher levels of testosterone . Now I have seen studies where growth plates have been done at 18 and i have seen them at 26-27. Everyone is different. No matter what if your 25 you still shutting your natural testosterone down? So its just as damaging.....

Just preaching what i learn, dont want a debate, its saturday night, im no professer!

c-Z
    Just preaching what i learn, dont want a debate, its saturday night, im no professer!
    I know what you mean.

~185
    ~10-11%bf
    6'

was about 200lbs beginning of last year and a couple uears back was 215ish but i didnt like how i looked. When i started lifting i was 220 without woring out, i hovered in the 200 range for a while and now im in the mid 180's, i am trying to go for the shredded muscular look

Thats bullshit.... The reasoning for not running steroids at a young are simply because of growth plates and higher levels of testosterone. Now I have seen studies where growth plates have been done at 18 and i have seen them at 26-27. Everyone is different. No matter what if your 25 you still shutting your natural testosterone down? So its just as damaging.....
    if it is just as damaging at 25 as it is than say early 20's late teens then why does everyone get so hyped up about when people cycle under 25? cause they arent done growing yet and could be 1/2 inch taller? I have been 6' for quite a while and itd be nice to grow a little taller but idk if i will and tbh if i was stuck at 6' i wouldnt complain if i packed on a good amount of muscle doing it.

c-Z
    Personally... I avoid confrontation with this. Its like arguing politics or religion. I was 22 when I started.. Now 23... 5'6 195lbs.. 2 full cycles under me... So I mean.. Was it a mistake? Maybe. But everyones body is different. As long as you understand the risks you are taking to cycle at a young age... But as a teen your test levels are at peak... What peak exactly is? Who honestly knows unless someone can pull up a study on it. But i guarantee their peak is no where near what we are running in cycles as body builders.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    OP this type of post just shows that you need to research more and really its an impossible thing to even compare like that.

Its always better to find the answers yourself then take some peoples opinion of the Internet dont take it wrong it how we4 all learned and its the best way.

Now I think I see what your concerns are being young you do not want to damage yourself very smart. Here is my stance any steroid you take will shut you down to some degree if you want to do then run a dose that will give you the gains you want or dont do at all IMO.

Age wise you should research all the sides that can happen then make a decision based off that if its worth it too you to take the chance your an adult and I will not preach to you. You will obviously recover better the younger you are so hpta will never get any less damaged its just the growth plate issue? Also you are making alot of natty test on your own at that age.

So I would say do your homework and make as much of an informed decision as you can.
    Just FYI 6wk test E cycle at 250 wk would be absolutely useless and the var would give good strength gains but not a bunch of size this is what people are talking about these are things that can easily be found with small effort on your part.

this is exactly how i feel on the subject, i undertsnad you can risk being on trt fo rlife ccling too young, but itsnt that always a risk when cycling no matter the age?

Blog Entries
    No one under the age of 25 has a leg to stand on this battle!!!

The book says no steroids before age 25, which makes every bb under that age resent themselves for being to young! most say **** it, and cycle regardless. You could still shutdown really bad even if your 25?
    Most people who use steroids dont know of the problems they cause untill they get them themselves, thats why this forum is good for young people, but equaly enoying cause all the oldies mock us for being to young to cycle!!!

A oak- make up your own mind, you have to eventually anyway!!!

i knew the types of results the var cycle would give gymnerd, just wasnt sure how it compared to the test e cycle i gave, i knew the test cycle was shorter than usual and at a lower dose, but this is because i was comparing it to a very mild steroid and wanted to kind of bring it down to its level to see if they kind of even out on a scale, which is why i asked which would be higher, obv i didnt know the esters in test e were longer, so the whole thread is kind of dumb now

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Personally... I avoid confrontation with this. Its like arguing politics or religion. I was 22 when I started.. Now 23... 5'6 195lbs.. 2 full cycles under me... So I mean.. Was it a mistake? Maybe. But everyones body is different. As long as you understand the risks you are taking to cycle at a young age... But as a teen your test levels are at peak... What peak exactly is? Who honestly knows unless someone can pull up a study on it. But i guarantee their peak is no where near what we are running in cycles as body builders.

I agree with this, I wont tell anybody to cycle or not at any age IMO 21 you are a legal adult and can make your own decisions but then you are the one who lives with them so only you can make those kind of decisions. How important is it too you if its not a big deal dont ever do them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    this is exactly how i feel on the subject, i undertsnad you can risk being on trt fo rlife ccling too young, but itsnt that always a risk when cycling no matter the age?
    Correct in writing^^^^ but once again, it depends on the individual and the amount hes taking.

Blog Entries
    i think the real damage is yet to be seen for some of you guys that cycle so young....i realize that you may bounce back recovery wise just fine after a cycle or 2 now, but whos to know the lasting damage that may become evident like 10 years or so from now specialy if you continue to cycle....im certainly not singling anyone out just throwing that out there for consideration as i hope you all have....

c-Z
    No one under the age of 25 has a leg to stand on this battle!!!

The book says no steroids before age 25, which makes every bb under that age resent themselves for being to young! most say **** it, and cycle regardless. You could still shutdown really bad even if your 25?
    Most people who use steroids dont know of the problems they cause untill they get them themselves, thats why this forum is good for young people, but equaly enoying cause all the oldies mock us for being to young to cycle!!!

A oak- make up your own mind, you have to eventually anyway!!!
    A book is only someone elses opinions on paper.....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think the real damage is yet to be seen for some of you guys that cycle so young....i realize that you may bounce back recovery wise just fine after a cycle or 2 now, but whos to know the lasting damage that may become evident like 10 years or so from now specialy if you continue to cycle....im certainly not singling anyone out just throwing that out there for consideration as i hope you all have....
    ive also seen people talking about sides down the road, but if someone at 21 cycles and someone at 25 cycles, yet the person at 21 does everything perfect, their cycle wasnt very harsh, their PCT was 100%..what kind of things are we talking about in 10 years?

so many people say stuff but never rly give a direct answer.

Remoguy is offline New Member
    Dude its because no one really **** knows. No one on here should give any advice there are not doctors and most doctors couldnt give u answers on this stuff either. There is no such thing as 100% pct there is only ur nuts and wut theyll do after they decide ur body has enough test so they give up and do no longer make its own. your right it does not matter wut age u cycle ur nuts are always at risk even at 30. Just weigh the positive and negatives and then stick a needle in ur ass.

but are the positives at 25 much greater than at 18, 19, 20, 21? ( assuming the younger ones dont mind not growing any more)

what is rly the diff between then

Blog Entries
    i couldent tell you really i didnt cycle till 37 yrs old i did it the old fashion way i guess and built a dam good base before i even considered aas....my test levels have been falling for years so i took the plung....i recovered quite well and am waiting at least another 6 months before i cycle again to see where im at....i trained natty for 6.5 years seriously not considering the 20+yrs of on and off training before i cycled...i consider that cycling responsibly but to each his own...theres really no diffinitive answer here....

ah i see

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    look kid, you start some stupid threads, thats why your getting the responses your getting, go read up like the rest of us did and wait till your old enough, your constantly fishing and waiting to see what you want to see, sooo transparent

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    the answer for u is diet---diet is 80% of it--and u aint got that down yet

if u dont know how to eat it dont matter if u take 1000mg test e every week

concentrate on diet---get it right and u will get what ur looking for----yes i know u hang out in the diet section alot---keep doing it

i posted ahtread in the diet section about my diet and usually it seems people are getting told a million things on what to change, but when i posted it i didnt get very much of a respose as to what to change except for upping the cals a bit. So, although my diet may not be 100% it must be pretty decent, know what i mean?

btw, not trying to sound like a smart ass, but i knew kids that didnt know the first thing about diet or aas, hopped on a cycle and gained a good amount of weight, so i agree diet is part of it, but when on aas it is def muchhh easier (when u get off is a diff story if you dont know how to eat)

i am looking at my options declan, i researched aas as when they seemed to not be right for me someone reccomeded hdrol because it was shorter than usual cycles and it is mild on the HPTA, i have been searching around about hdrol a lot outside of these forums, but ide like to see what people have to say about it who have taken the compound. Aas didnt pass the list, so now im looking into this PH. If it turns out this product will be just as harsh, then i will be waiting till i am a bit older.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information