Guys, I have made lot of research, I read really a lot. I have got so many information that I cant even remember everything.

I know everything about hormones and early use of steroids but I reckon I am ready for the first cycle.

I will explain you why and I hope you guys accept it. I am 20 years old, 3 months until 21. I am 5'9" 165 lbs, 8% bf. I am taller than anyone in my family and in about same weight as my dad was in his 20's.
I had been doing bike sport for around 8 years and have been going to gym since 16.
The reason I want to go for steroids not because I am a hard gainer but because I am an extremely hard gainer. That is the reason I have 8% bf, all calories I eat burn straight away! I have tried to gain some mass by dieting, have been eating lots of protein and carbs(in a proper way) and trained really hard but with nearly no results...

If you think that I am still not ready for steroids please let me know.

So here is my question:

I have read about testosterone and many other steroids. I found that everyone are big fans of test.
As for a first timer is it best (in terms of cleanest cycle) to take test or other steroids? I tried to find reasons why test is better but I didnt... You know them?

For Test I am thinking running Test Enanathate 250mg/week for 6-10 weeks. The reason I choose enanthate is because it hits you in about 10 days, so the sides are much lower than of suspension or propinate. And also if I will start experience many sides I can stop cycle faster compared to sustanon that remains active for up to 4 weeks. I dont want huge gains and I also want minimum sides - these are reasons for 250mg. As I know minimum test cycle is 6 weeks, thats why I will run it for 6 and then see if I need to run for additional weeks.

On-cycle I will take Finasteride to prevent baldness and prostate enlargement. 0.5mg ED.
Arimidex 0.25mg ED.
Dont know about Clomid, some say it will prevent testicular shutdown if running on-cycle. But I read many articles that Nolvadex is better than Clomid. Do you know any other way to prevent it?
Nolvadex if gyno appears.

PCT:
1-2 weeks Finasteride
1-3 weeks Nolvadex and Arimidex

Instead of Test E I dont which cylce will be best for the first.
But I was thinking of something like
1-4 weeks
D-bol
1-10 weeks
EQ
PCT:
Nolvadex

I hope I didnt miss anything out.

Appreciate your help in advance!