Thread: test color?

kaboom is offline Junior Member

test color?

Is there any specific color test e is supposed to be? And is there any tests that can be done to see if its real .besides sending it to a lab....thanks guys

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    You would need to get a lab test to make sure its legit...Or shoot it and get your test levels check...For the colour...oil coloured...can be light or dark some are a little more yellow and some are more gold. It depends on the type of oil the company uses.

Thanks big guns ...mines is alittle yellow so I hope its real ...does anybody know a ballpark price on lab checks?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're in the US (or any country where AAS is controlled), you usually have to know somebody who works in a lab and owes you a favor.

Test is colorless once dissolved in solution. The carrier determines it color. I've seen clear prop in quality EO.

Damn it...that sucks..there isn't anything I can look for to check if its real...nothing I can try?even if its not 100% accurate ? .........I know its a stretch but I'm looking for alittle peace of mind

Quote Originally Posted by kaboom View Post
    Damn it...that sucks..there isn't anything I can look for to check if its real...nothing I can try?even if its not 100% accurate ? .........I know its a stretch but I'm looking for alittle peace of mind
    You have to just trust your source, really.
    You could purposefully crash it to see if there is at least some hormone in it. Draw 1ml into a syringe, and put it in the freezer overnight. If you don't get a good amount of crystals in there, it is bunk.

I wouldn't worry about Test E being faked, though. Only the shittiest source would bother faking test E, as it is so cheap. Expensive compounds like Primo and Var are often faked by swapping them with a lower dose of something cheaper and/or more potent (like Winstrol or Tren ).

Once I freeze it can I thaw it and still use it...or should I dipose of it?

Once I freeze it can I thaw it and still use it...or should I dipose of it?
    It won't actually freeze, just crash. You could warm it back up into solution and pin it. It is just test E, so it can't really crash in your body, since it is a gel/liquid at body temp.

Thanls man ..you've been a big help...you've put my head at ease alittle ..thanks again

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Thanks big guns ...mines is alittle yellow so I hope its real ...does anybody know a ballpark price on lab checks?
    the test I used was also a little yellow and I had my doubts at first. It also didnt have a label on it, which is even more suspect. Turned out to be good though

Well mines has a label and I'm pretty sure the rules won't allow me to say who its from but I've read and heard its should be pretty good...

Thread Information