These were my stats before my cycle

ME: 23, 11%Bf, 190, 6'0 3 yrs bbing

Cycle:
    Deca WK 1 - 6 - 400 mg
    WK 7 - 9 - 300 mg

Prop WK 1 - 5 300 mg

DBOL WK 1 - 5 45 g

proviron 1 tab ED

End of cycle weight upped to 206 thats only 16 lbs from my original weight and One day it went all the way upto 210 lbs

I ate properly with over 240 g of protein and 5-6 meals ED, and still did not get great gains.

now a month later, I am at ~ 205 lbs, and lost my water retention and got better definition, didnt take no clomid, didnt lose no sex drive, was never depressed?

Is it normal? 16 lbs does not look worth taking the risk and spending all the money $1000 on gear, or was it just that I was sold CRAP...?

G-S Guest
    I'd say 16lbs that you kept is a GODSEND, since that aint exactly a mass building cycle, since you only ran PROP for 5 weeks. And, you didn't take CLOMID.

You're lucky you kept anything, imo.

G-S Guest
    And, if that cycle cost you 1,000 bucks, you'd better find another hobby, my friend.

razor67 is offline Banned
    a GRAND,for that?....damn.gettin stupid is correct.find another hobby..
    peace

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    GS pretty much said it all. Sixteen pounds kept is good on any cycle but on a cycle that poorly thought out it is amazing.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If it was a solid 16lbs that's pretty damn if you ask me... Have you ever seen 16lbs of ground beef together? That's alot of muscle if it was in fact all muscle...

Only thing to complain about is dropping $1000 on what gear you used...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    I'd say 16lbs that you kept is a GODSEND, since that aint exactly a mass building cycle, since you only ran PROP for 5 weeks. And, you didn't take CLOMID.

You're lucky you kept anything, imo.
    Exactly. And $1000 for that much gear is the biggest rip off I've ever seen. Find a new source.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    $1000 was a little exaggeration

total was something like $700, and yeah did I mention CANADIAN $
    this cycle was a beginners cycle and I posted my original cycle and this is what everybody suggested...
    How else could you plan a Mass building cycle?

I will be going to India soon and you can get ANYTHING from there Legally, I will be there for a month.. I will start one cycle and finish it when I am back cuz I will get a prescription for the gear

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You can get sust amps in india for $1 each. Deca should be cheap too.

Try something like this

Dbol 35mg ed week 1-4
    Test 500mg Week 1-10
    Deca 400mg Week 1-10
    Post cycle Clomid
    Nolvadex on hand.

still growin is offline Member
    Its all been summed up above, but 16 pounds of muscle from a cycle that lasted 6 weeks! You should be amazed and happy as hell. How long do you think it would take to do that naturally?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Saying this once again.... Sticking your ass with AS does not make you huge over night! Like said before me... 16 lbs. of new lean muscle.... Quit bitching...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    You can get sust amps in india for $1 each. Deca should be cheap too.

Try something like this

Dbol 35mg ed week 1-4
    Test 500mg Week 1-10
    Deca 400mg Week 1-10
    Post cycle Clomid
    Nolvadex on hand.

next time go with this bro..maybe even throw in winny at the end..later bro...Madmax..

NAturally It would take me atleast 6 months, I get your point Still Growin, but the results I have seen with other people or atleast what people claim, I was thinking of 20 + gains and 25 to be honest, But I beleive personal experience speaks much louder than others claims.

well I am gonna be clean for a few months, and then come up with a bigger and meaner cycle

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big_BoneZ

well I am gonna be clean for a few months, and then come up with a bigger and meaner cycle
    That is not the answer! Just by adding more gear to your cycle will not make you grow any faster... it all depends on your body type, how your body responds to the compounds you use, your training, plenty of rest, and your nutrition (the biggest part by the way)!

I agree with u No limits, I am surprised that I kept the gains without taking any Clomid or any protein, just MY nutrition, starting protein today

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big_BoneZ
    ... at least what people claim,
    Summed it up right there I think. Remember, this is the internet. We have a lot of lawyers on here. Oops, I meant liars! lol Same thing i guess. But some people gain 25 lbs, and after the shed water and fat, actually gained only 10lbs of muscle! Everyone is different, and training, nutrition, and rest are bigger parts of the equation.

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    first off 16 lbs is great for that weak cycle, second only 240 grams of protien personally i would be atleast trying for 350 if not 400 at your weight, with as little protien as you were taking it leads me to believe that you neglected on your calorie intake also. third i for a beginners cycle that is way too much dbol . Last but not least why of all things when you were designing this lovely cycle did you not include any good old fashoned testosterone .

Dizzle if sustanon is that cheap i would atleast be taken 1 amp eod if not a little more.

oh and one more thing if i were you i would run test and dbol and forget the deca . i just dont think it is worth a shit

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    there all being a little rough ...sucks finding a good source some times you paid twice what I would pay .

mass bulker tren 100mg ed for 12 weeks
    dbol 50 mg wk 1-4
    test enth 400mg wk 4-10
    winny 50mg ed wk 4-12
    food every 2.5 hours 1.5 gallons of water ed
    b12 for recovery and appetite 1000mcg ed
    multi vitamin double daily RDA values
    milk thisle
    <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> 2 gram ed for every pound of weight you want to be

and train till you drop ......and get 8 hours sleep

no drinking !!!!!

Thread Information