ty357 is offline Member

what is the possibility of injecting in to a vein?

If your deep in to the muscle how much of a possibility that you could be in a vein. Is it high or next to none. thanks guys

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Make sure you aspirate the syringe and you will never inject into a vein

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Never done it personally.

Aspirate and you shouldnt have that problem.

I've knicked veins on the way out. Last week I knicked one fairly bad and some dark blood came out of my shoulder (more than usual), post jab. Nothing major though.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Gggrr... Quick today arnt you.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    thanks bro. its just went aspirating its like a workout by its self lol. so hard pulling back the syringe
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Never done it personally.

Aspirate and you shouldnt have that problem.

I've knicked veins on the way out. Last week I knicked one fairly bad and some dark blood came out of my shoulder (more than usual), post jab. Nothing major though.
    thanks swift

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    thanks bro. its just went aspirating its like a workout by its self lol. so hard pulling back the syringe
    That's why you need to get your GF to do all your injections for you. I trained mine up lol

-VM

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    That's why you need to get your GF to do all your injections for you. I trained mine up lol

-VM
    I get my girl to inject me however I usually stick the needle in she takes it from there I dont want her remembering the last time she was pissed and gettin a little pay back LOL

No actually I would let her stick me too but as of now if Im hitting my glutes she aspirates and pushes the plunger goes smooth as can be.

Peace

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Aspirating is hard, but from what I hear, if you're inside a vein, you don't need to pull back much if at all - the blood will just flow into the syringe. The blood is already under pressure, so it doesn't take much. I've never hit a vein (thank God, I'd probably pass out) but I've heard that you definitely know if you have as long as you aspirate .

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i shoot my slef in the glute and cant asperate - and even if i did couldnt see what i was doing...

so for me prob is good... when i hit my quad - no issues at all so prob is low

i have hit a vien or had the steroid back fill in to a vien or something - some time it was not a big deal others it really left a bad taste in my mouth and tightened my chest right up(lungs get like a cramp)

hit a vien with winny and was down for the count!! didnt know if i would make it !!!

three time injected tren in to a vien and bro - 20 min later after i just about coughed up a lung was not happy with the mistake!!!

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post

-VM
    lol yea maybe i should
    Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    I get my girl to inject me however I usually stick the needle in she takes it from there I dont want her remembering the last time she was pissed and gettin a little pay back LOL

No actually I would let her stick me too but as of now if Im hitting my glutes she aspirates and pushes the plunger goes smooth as can be.

Peace
    thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Quo View Post
    Aspirating is hard, but from what I hear, if you're inside a vein, you don't need to pull back much if at all - the blood will just flow into the syringe. The blood is already under pressure, so it doesn't take much. I've never hit a vein (thank God, I'd probably pass out) but I've heard that you definitely know if you have as long as you aspirate.
    Ok thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    i shoot my slef in the glute and cant asperate - and even if i did couldnt see what i was doing...

so for me prob is good... when i hit my quad - no issues at all so prob is low

i have hit a vien or had the steroid back fill in to a vien or something - some time it was not a big deal others it really left a bad taste in my mouth and tightened my chest right up(lungs get like a cramp)

hit a vien with winny and was down for the count!! didnt know if i would make it !!!

three time injected tren in to a vien and bro - 20 min later after i just about coughed up a lung was not happy with the mistake!!!
    this one kinda scared me lol

I've injected into my glute about 60 times and I've aspirated blood twice.

You do need to aspirate or you will get bitten eventually.

Were you injecting yourself in the pitch dark?

Really how did you manage to inject into a vein so many times?

virk-- is offline Junior Member
    Is aspirating when you pull back the syringe to see if blood is coming out

Nevermind, I know the answer now lol

shafts basson is offline Associate Member
    hit a vein with a low amount of test. hr increased and jittery but that was a very very low amount of test on my first cycle

Darksyde is offline Member
    the only time ive ever got blood was in a glute shot, and it came into the syringe like nothing. if your pulling hard and nothing is happening your gtg.

xxbiggdaddyxx is offline Junior Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    lol yea maybe i should

thanks bro

Ok thanks bro

this one kinda scared me lol
    Yeah me too that last one kinda creeped me out i'm comin up on my third week and i will always aspirate i also seem to like the thigh it don't hurt there but you look awesome man good job when you postin more pics ....

PushPull99 is offline New Member

hit a vein with winstrol, would really appreciate input

Gi guys,

not my intetion to highjack a thread, but as this is both related to the original question - plus someone mentioned hitting a vein with winstrol , I guess it's suitable.

Almost 1 week ago I am 99 % certain I hit a vein with 1 ml winstrol. At least parts of it must have gone in. I always asparate, but I might have pushed the needle a bit further in while injecting. Not 100 % sure. Blood poured out afterwards, I got really warm in my entire body and was cold-sweating for the next 15 minutes. Besides that it seemed 'ok' afterwards.

One day later I start feeling like I have the flu. No energy at all, fever on and off - and when I dont have a temp it still feels like I do. Also feel a bit nausea and have little appetite.

So I'm wondering if I might have catched a blood infection. I have no lumps or pain of any kind on injection sites, so this should rule out an muscle infection. But I still feel a bit sick and have no energy 5 days later. A flue usually doesn't last this long.

What do you guys think ? I would really appreciate some input on possible symptoms of an infection, and if it is one.. will it simply pass, or do I need to go the ER ?
    I might as well add that I've been sneezing/having a cold these days too, so there could be natural causes or a normal flu as well. Just worried since it has taken this long to pass and that I started feeling sick right after the bad inject.

I have 2 really good reasons to avoid having to see a doctor about this, so I'm at least planning to wait another 2-3 days and see if it passes. No matter if it's confidental, putting these kind of things on record in the country I live might give you a number of problems in other scenarios. Any input you guys can give me would be much, much appreciated.

Take care.
    Last edited by PushPull99; 03-19-2010 at 05:33 AM.

DocBman is offline New Member
    I'm in the medical field and have administered thousands of shots.... Never hit a vein once.

As long as you aspirate and get an air bubble you're in the clear, INJECT AWAY!! make sure you massage the spot to reduce tenderness...

DocBman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PushPull99 View Post
    Gi guys,

not my intetion to highjack a thread, but as this is both related to the original question - plus someone mentioned hitting a vein with winstrol , I guess it's suitable.

Almost 1 week ago I am 99 % certain I hit a vein with 1 ml winstrol. At least parts of it must have gone in. I always asparate, but I might have pushed the needle a bit further in while injecting. Not 100 % sure. Blood poured out afterwards, I got really warm in my entire body and was cold-sweating for the next 15 minutes. Besides that it seemed 'ok' afterwards.

One day later I start feeling like I have the flu. No energy at all, fever on and off - and when I dont have a temp it still feels like I do. Also feel a bit nausea and have little appetite.

So I'm wondering if I might have catched a blood infection. I have no lumps or pain of any kind on injection sites, so this should rule out an muscle infection. But I still feel a bit sick and have no energy 5 days later. A flue usually doesn't last this long.

What do you guys think ? I would really appreciate some input on possible symptoms of an infection, and if it is one.. will it simply pass, or do I need to go the ER ?
    I might as well add that I've been sneezing/having a cold these days too, so there could be natural causes or a normal flu as well. Just worried since it has taken this long to pass and that I started feeling sick right after the bad inject.

I have 2 really good reasons to avoid having to see a doctor about this, so I'm at least planning to wait another 2-3 days and see if it passes. No matter if it's confidental, putting these kind of things on record in the country I live might give you a number of problems in other scenarios. Any input you guys can give me would be much, much appreciated.

Take care.

you should be good... I wouldn't worry about blood coming out once you pull the dart, it happens quite often. you should always have a 2x2 or some toilet paper handy.

as long as the injection site is not red and warm to the touch you should be ok. if you develop a hard lump under the skin and run a fever get to the ER for an evaluation...

as for your cold it sounds like a viral respiratory infection, give it time. If you develop a fever, sore lymph nodes, and white spots on the back of your throat see a doc for an evaluation, because it most likely went bacterial.

Cheers!

Thread Information