particularly_another is offline Junior Member

25 yo,2yrs of training,thinking of startin a cycle? guidance 'n help needed

hey

im glad i found a forum that can actually talk about cycles.

i been working out for 2 years.. before the summer of 09 i was at 185? then i did something so stupid, long story short, in 1 month i went to 165.. Didnt do enuff research on proper dieting and cardio.. I lost weight but also hard earned muscle as well..

Im not too sure how much I weigh now, i tell pplz i weigh 170 but they dont believe it as they think im easily 200 so im not sure..

stats
    5'9
    25 yo
    serious training started in march of 08
    flat bench db press - 120 for 6 reps
    dumbbell shoulder press - 85 x 7reps
    deadlifts - 345 x 7 reps (both palms facing eachother with straps)

currently im only taking superpump with beta-alanine, sizeon maximum performance and cytotest (test booster)

I want to start dieting and cutting for the summer, do an actual real cut diet and do it right after proper researching..

my diet would be

meal 1
    protein pancakes which consist of:
    3 whole eggs
    1 scoop of iso protein 27 grams
    1 cup of oats
    half a cup of berries
    2 table spoons of honey
    3 egg whites
    1/4 soy milk (lactose intolarent)

meal 2
    40 grams protein from chicken breast
    1 cup of brown rice

preworkout superpump with beta alanine
    intra workout sizeon maximum performance
    pwo shake - 54 grams of protein iso with 30 grams of dextrose

pwo meal
    60 grams of protein from sirloin burgers (squished on paper towel to rid of the fat)
    1 cup of white rice

meal 3
    60 grams of protein from talipia fish
    *optional brown rice depending if bedtime is not close

meal 4 before bed
    40 grams of chicken breast protein
    almond butter on top of the chicken

i was thinking of doing either a ph or maybe a gear cycle to keep all the mass i have along with cutting the body fat but not sure on what to do

i dont want anything to serious with side effects that causes acne or hair loss

stupid me, back in the fall of 08, my buddy got some methy1-d and masterdrol(lg sciences) from the states(im from canada), after seeing the many adds for it in the magazines, without researching anything i took 1 bottle and tried it ... I didnt even know it was a prohormone or even knew what a prohormone was before i took it! what bought me in was that they said theres no side effects.. anyways, i took this product and i noticed while i was taking a shower, some tiny bits of hair was coming out, not much but i can feel the strands in my fingers, and i got terrible terrible acne along under my jaw line leading to some on my neck.. I only finished 1 bottle and stupid me, didnt even bother taking the pct that was recommended for it ..

Im open to guidance and suggestions for what would work for me with the least amount of side effects as from learning past experience, i know i am prone to acne and hair loss.. So im open for suggestions on a light cycle or maybe just a normal PH just to keep with what I have and cut the fat..

thanks guys
    Last edited by particularly_another; 03-09-2010 at 03:24 AM.

Darksyde is offline Member
    2 years is just a drop in the bucket of the bodybuilding sea of pain. keep beating that horse you will get there.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    go read the in the diet section and tweak yours!

Dont do a PH please...

so PH is not recommended??

and 2 years is still not long enuff to do any sort of cycle?

so just keep doing what im doing then for how long?

nothingtoitbuttodoit is offline Junior Member
    ideally you want to keep going until you've reached your genetic potential.

i think thats around 3 years, but thats with your diet and training in check.

with regard to your diet, you need about 6 meals + shakes etc you can easily get some decent gains by upping protein, at least 1.5g per lbs of bodyweight

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    dosen't take 3 years to hit your genetics potential, that's a load of bs, 2 years of solid training is enough to jump on the bandwagon if you have enough knowledge about aas, and you've been constant on your diet and workouts,

and no ph's are not really recommended, they have almost same sides as steroids , which is pointless of taking them.

JBarron is offline Member
    is reaching genetic potential actually possible. I mean wouldn't it be possible to increase size and weight continuously without any sort of aas. With proper diet and training, wouldn't one be able to continue to improve until the factor of age comes into play.

i been following proper workouts, always train hard and heavy, constantly watching videos trying to learn new techniques and to see what I am doing wrong..

as for the diet? just up until maybe a couple of weeks ago, i realized i was not consuming enuff protein what so ever.. I always eyed out my food and just thought i had the proper amount but then when i actually calculated how much protein is actually inside the meats i was eating, i felt like i had a smack in the face of reality..

I was not actually eating 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per body weight, i never read the calorie count of the eggs i was eating, the meat i was eating, some meals i just ate more meat thinking i hit my mark for the amount of protein i should be consuming a day..

now im calculating, scaling my meats, and weighing the right amount of carbs i should be eating per meal..

i wish i did this when i first started training serious 2 years ago cuz i know for sure, i would be alot bigger with lean muscle right now...

JBarron is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by particularly_another View Post

now im calculating, scaling my meats, and weighing the right amount of carbs i should be eating per meal..

i wish i did this when i first started training serious 2 years ago cuz i know for sure, i would be alot bigger with lean muscle right now...
    Don't let calorie and carb counting become to much or a burden, I counted cals and carbs for about 6 months, thought I was going to go crazy. Being a student and having a job, counting cals is really out of the question.

But if you have a pretty set daily schedule and counting cals and carbs is easy then all the more power to you.

the only thing im really counting is the protein, and i just make sure i have enuff carbs before i get to the gym

im a bit confused as im trying to count how much carbs im eating since im trying to cut, im hearing i should cut calories to lose body fat, meanwhile i hear branch warren and jay cutler they still keep their carbs high even all the way to the contest

so if branch and jay kept their carbs and didnt cut their carbs, which gave them the fuller look and was still ripped on contest day (olympia), im thinking as long as i eat only good carbs such as brown rice, oatmeal, sometimes whole wheat bread, grapefruits for snack and blue berries for oatmeal, i should be fine??

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Don't let calorie and carb counting become to much or a burden, I counted cals and carbs for about 6 months, thought I was going to go crazy. Being a student and having a job, counting cals is really out of the question.

But if you have a pretty set daily schedule and counting cals and carbs is easy then all the more power to you.

lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member
    if its true and not a in your head kinda thing that those prohormones caused mild hair loss, i really could never recommend that u ever start steroids because steroids have a much higher andro rating meaning that there is a good chance u will experience WAY more hairloss and i don't believe that side effect is fully reversible. however 2 years of training experience is enough in my opinion and if are gonna probably cycle either way i'd suggest as a base a short ester like test prop since if u start to experience hairloss u can quit the steroid and it will basicly be out of your system in a few days

and also how the hell can a pro hormone have the same level of sides as a steroid? pro hormones are basicly super weak steroids
    Last edited by lovestospooge23; 03-10-2010 at 11:58 PM.

i have no idea dude, it was weird cuz they said no hair loss or side effects and considering it was product u can buy in stores

as soon as i stopped the product, i didnt experiecne any more hair loss, i must be really overly sensitive to the product it self and i happen to be the 1 in a thousand chances to get the side effect

would i need to stack anything with the test? if i was going to cycle, for a short time, i wan go all out as much as i can with the least amount of side eeffectss

Quote Originally Posted by lovestospooge23 View Post
    if its true and not a in your head kinda thing that those prohormones caused mild hair loss, i really could never recommend that u ever start steroids because steroids have a much higher andro rating meaning that there is a good chance u will experience WAY more hairloss and i don't believe that side effect is fully reversible. however 2 years of training experience is enough in my opinion and if are gonna probably cycle either way i'd suggest as a base a short ester like test prop since if u start to experience hairloss u can quit the steroid and it will basicly be out of your system in a few days

and also how the hell can a pro hormone have the same level of sides as a steroid? pro hormones are basicly super weak steroids

lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by particularly_another View Post
    i have no idea dude, it was weird cuz they said no hair loss or side effects and considering it was product u can buy in stores

as soon as i stopped the product, i didnt experiecne any more hair loss, i must be really overly sensitive to the product it self and i happen to be the 1 in a thousand chances to get the side effect

would i need to stack anything with the test? if i was going to cycle, for a short time, i wan go all out as much as i can with the least amount of side eeffectss
    first off lemme start this i DO NOT recommend u cycling doing this so could really **** ur hair up but i'd suggest using a short ester as a base like prop for instance if u really want to cycle

test prop 1-12 500mg injected every week split into eod injections perhaps so that incase u experience hairloss u can quit real quick

btw this is simply a guidance advice i have only done one cycle and i did a test e d-bol cycle that i quit in the 4th week so go ask someone real experienced like marcus.

Thread Information