Thread: edited

winchester is offline New Member

edited

edited and warned. read our rules before posting again because one more like this and your gone

PT

bowwow is offline Junior Member
    Hmm...

edited and warned

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Well winchester just to let you know and im sure you will be hearing this soon, first number 1, you cant be asking where you can find some gear no one will tell you, you need to read the rules to see how this forum works first. Second you cant talk about prices. Not me just speaking from what I read. But good lucl bro but you will find a whole lot of information on this site that will help in alot of other ways like diet, workouts, how to really goes about working out, gear, etc. Good luck!!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"

Thumbs down

NO SOURCE checks Doofus what the F**K are you thinking read the foorum rules NOOB why waste our time!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    NO SOURCE checks Doofus what the F**K are you thinking read the foorum rules NOOB why waste our time!

That wasn't a source check. He was asking for a source. No need to be disrespectful. Just tell him that he is breaking the rules.

And you guys stop using that fvcking word "NOOB" That fvcking word makes me sick and I am tired of seeing it on every other thread. What are we on some Starcraft web forum?

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Relax man dont have to get all up tight, i was askingg a simple quetionand i did not know about the rules on this topic. thanks Dabullet for givin me the heads up!

No problem winchester!! Like bigkuntry I feel its alot better to just tell a person what up rather then flame them for something they obviously didnt know or else they wouldnt of asked if they did. I mean no disrespect to Panntastic but come on bro your pretty new too though you only got 15 post no need to be a ...well mean about it. I hope you continure to read all the info on this forum winchester.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    in the future if you guys see posts like this can you please hit the report icon in the upper right corner. if you do so i get an email on my phone showing the post and who reported it so we can get to it quickly. thanks
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information