Thread: First Cycle?

TommyGUNZZZ is offline Junior Member

First Cycle?

Hey guys, just got on here amazing site have x10 the info now but still know nothing. Thinking of doing my first cycle, but I still need to get diet under control and I think I can gain a little more weight naturally

188-190 lbs
    6'3
    22 yrs
    working out for 2 years solid now, used to do lots of action/cardio but cut all that out to focus on bulk. when I started lifting I was 155lbs

Cycle:

wks 1-12 600 test-enan, inject 300mg twice per week

I've read tons of PCT stuff, some guys suggest 3 products, some only 1.
    Im thinking (start 14 days after last injection) Clomid day 1 -300mg ed
    2-15 - 100 ed
    16-30 - 50 ed

NOlvadex 40mgs ed day 1-14
    20mgs ed day 15-30

I think this is good, but some friends of mine have suggested running 300-500 mgs/week EQ with this for same time 1-12 weeks. Should I run the test alone to figure out if I am gyno/side effect prone or try to maximize my gains and add in the EQ, but obviously keep some Nolva on hand and maybe some letro too?

Any suggestions to any part of this please add. Also I apologize in advance if I violated any forum newbie rules, I thought I read all the educational forums, but I am still a newb obv.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Basically your age is the issue here.

I'm glad you are learning and reading, so just bare in mind that us "older", guys do not want you younger guys screwing up ther HPTA and go on TRT early in life.

And, yes,some guys get away with it, BUT, you may more than likely end up in the catorgory of ones that do not.

Best

T

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Lets worry about your diet before you go any further with your cycle concerns. Have you been to our diet section yet?

If not, please go check it out and start a new thread there. List your current diet, with all of your macros (cal. carbs. protien. fat) with what your goals are and let some our members try and help you get started there first.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Lets worry about your diet before you go any further with your cycle concerns. Have you been to our diet section yet?

If not, please go check it out and start a new thread there. List your current diet, with all of your macros (cal. carbs. protien. fat) with what your goals are and let some our members try and help you get started there first.
    Agreed.^^^^^^^

Best

T

Thread Information