brute750 is offline New Member

winstrol first cycle help

I just started winstrol at 100mg every 3 days and I can already tell a decrease in my libido. I just turned 40 I'm 5'8"185lbs not sure on body fat but I am in good shape I run 4 miles 4days a week and lift 5 days I'm not interested in getting big but I want to be ripped by summer but I don't want to lose my sex drive anyone have any suggestions about what might be happening and what I should do to help it out.

\

palevein is offline Junior Member
    Just winni? no test?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    How long have you been running the winstrol ?

I also have to ask why you decided to run a winny only cycle? What is your cycle exp?
    What is your planned PCT?

This is the first cycle of anything I have ever done a friend of mine who has been in this for a long time recommended it and I dont know anything about a pct I've only been on this cycle for 2 weeks

Yes Winnie only Ive never done anything else I hit the gym hard and eat right but I can't seem to get the definition I want and he says that this would work

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    Friend.
    You’re using Ass all wrong. You're test levels will be right down explaining the libido loss. You need some test in there even just at a low dosage. What are you looking to get from you're cycle? PCT is Post cycle therapy . I'd give it some real research before continuing. It's to top the effects of estrogens and side effects of you're cycle also to get you're natural test levels up after the cycle. Also watch you're cholesterol levels whilst using Winy. Have you had blood work done? Really mate you've jumped in the wrong end the pool with this one. You could permanently damage you're self if you don't work out what you're PCT will be. It doesn’t differ much but needs to be undertaken. Research Nolvadex and clomid. Without it you won’t keep any gains form using ass in the first place What’s you’re training experience?
    Regards
    Marty

can I just stop I've only done a couple of injections I dont want to screw myself up its not worth it to me what do you recommend I do

how long will it take to come back

Im totally healthy cholesterol is great low bp and everything

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You should stop the cycle, the cycle is awful and will cause you more problems than good, dont listen to your friends....

If you have only done a couple of injections you should be ok if you stop now.

can you help me out with how much test and what kind I should take

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you dont want to get big and your goals are to get ripped and lose BF then this is controlled by your diet and cardio program and not AAS,

if you do take AAS your going to shut your own testosterone system down and you will lose your sex drive until it restarts again, you also need to know at your age its on the decline anyway and you could end up with problems by shutting it down.

Up to you, but 400mgs per week of Test E will be ok for a cycle but if your just after getting ripped this can be done by diet and cardio.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If you dont want to get big and your goals are to get ripped and lose BF then this is controlled by your diet and cardio program and not AAS,

if you do take AAS your going to shut your own testosterone system down and you will lose your sex drive until it restarts again, you also need to know at your age its on the decline anyway and you could end up with problems by shutting it down.

Up to you, but 400mgs per week of Test E will be ok for a cycle but if your just after getting ripped this can be done by diet and cardio.
    I have to agree with marcus, when this man speaks (writes) I listen...HOWEVER cardio is freaking over rated. I have seen so manyy ppl do way too much cardio and only end up getting that saggy watered down look. I believe that the OP wants to maintain that hard
    Thick look while trying to cut.
    OP- you need to a ton more research before continuing. You need to adda small amt of test toyour whinny cycle and even more important you need a well planned pct. Without one your going to just go back toyour original state.
    Read what Marcus writes. He has great advice.
    Good luck.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    By the way at 40 you can probably get trt from your doc, you got any hookups?
    Last edited by number28; 03-10-2010 at 08:32 AM.

I would stop the cycle, don't add test unless you are ready for the chance of needing it forever. That is a factor at your age, and definitely don't continue to use winny only bro. The dose of 400mg's is good for you if you decide to anyway for you summer time goals? But like stated above, you can get what you want with a caloric deficit.

If you stop the winny, you should be back to normal within two weeks i would say. If you've only done a "few" shots as you say.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Thread Information