Thread: Frontloading

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member

Frontloading

I was reading bout frontloading in the educational forum. Iv already put my cycle up and received all the advice I need on it. Basically it's 500mg sus a week, 250mg mon 250mg thurs. My question is, is it safe for my first cycle to frontload and double this for the first week?

thebondingguy is offline New Member
    So your saying 500mg mon and 500mg thurs?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    I was reading bout frontloading in the educational forum. Iv already put my cycle up and received all the advice I need on it. Basically it's 500mg sus a week, 250mg mon 250mg thurs. My question is, is it safe for my first cycle to frontload and double this for the first week?
    Why would u wanna front load if ur using SUST, it has some Prop in there anyway.

SUST should be shot EOD by the way as it has the Prop ester in there

Quote Originally Posted by thebondingguy View Post
    So your saying 500mg mon and 500mg thurs?
    Read the post again

You can frontload prop my friend.

Just stick to the basics with the sust bud. You will yield gains just fine. No need to get fancy on your first cycle. The short esters will help you out sooner than regular test e will so you will be ok. Save frontloading till next time.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    You can frontload prop my friend.
    No, you really can't.

Short esters reach full blood concentration much quicker then longer esters.

And that's the only reason why we utilize front-loading.

So please explain to me how someone could front-load w/ one of the shortest esters?

-VM

Conversation on it monday, you can frontload most ester's besides suspension do to it taking several days to reach full levels. It was said that around 200mg's of prop for frontloading for the first and around 150mg's the second.

Now most people do not frontload prop, but the discussion was whether or not it would work the same as with long ester's just in a shorter time. Its just theory on the mg's being absorbed until you get to full levels.

I may have read incorrectly so correct me if that doesn't make sense, but prop does take several days to get to full levels, just as test has a half life of two weeks, but still takes 5 weeks to get to full levels...

"dirty d"

Conversation on it monday, you can frontload most ester's besides suspension do to it taking several days to reach full levels. It was said that around 200mg's of prop for frontloading for the first and around 150mg's the second.
    It would be much easier to just account for the the propionate ester weight. (IE) since test-prop only has 80mg of actual hormone in it for every 100mg... if one wanted to run lets say 500mg/wk of prop then they could run 600mg of prop, and receive ~480mg of the testosterone hormone.

-VM

Now most people do not frontload prop, but the discussion was whether or not it would work the same as with long ester's just in a shorter time. Its just theory on the mg's being absorbed until you get to full levels.
    Most see gains from prop within the first week. I still don't understand what you're saying?

Are you thinking that it would be wise to create a influx in your body's hormonal levels, just so that you can reach "full" blood concentrations within a day or 2 of starting the cycle?

-VM

No not a flux, i'm saying that for a more experienced user/bb'er... The theory of frontloading even prop could be beneficial. I haven't run prop personally yet, but even with gains in the first week, with a half life thats shorter, the hormone will be used and at a lower level by the second and third pin. I do know that gains start quick and yes the esters and "common" frontload are for longer ester's. But in the math and theory of doing it with the exact amount of hormone would be beneficial. But obviously most people wouldn't go through the trouble. But i do feel as if you could figure the math and do this successfully within a week. What is the average use of mg's in the male body per day while on prop? That is what you would need to know to do the math.

I do understand it's not practical, but it does have sense behind the theory

"dirty d"

idrockasupra is offline Junior Member
    No not a flux, i'm saying that for a more experienced user/bb'er... The theory of frontloading even prop could be beneficial. I haven't run prop personally yet, but even with gains in the first week, with a half life thats shorter, the hormone will be used and at a lower level by the second and third pin. I do know that gains start quick and yes the esters and "common" frontload are for longer ester's. But in the math and theory of doing it with the exact amount of hormone would be beneficial. But obviously most people wouldn't go through the trouble. But i do feel as if you could figure the math and do this successfully within a week. What is the average use of mg's in the male body per day while on prop? That is what you would need to know to do the math.

I do understand it's not practical, but it does have sense behind the theory

"dirty d"
    Frontloading ANY ester will peak you blood levels quicker

Thread Information