mgs83 is offline Associate Member

what to take while on test-e cycle to prevent side effects

Hey guys, i have yet to begin my test-e/EQ cycle, but i have been reading a lot and seeing what people have to say, and i was wondering if taking a-dex or letro while on a test-e/EQ cycle would prevent the dreaded gyno effect from happening. I think taking a-dex also helps with bloating, minimizing the amount of water you will withhold. While taking test-e/EQ what would you guys recommend taking to minimize sides? while on cylce, and after as well for the PCT. I am new to cycling, so your help would be MUCH appreciated! thanks guys!

What are your stats?

Are you gyno prone? I would only take the adex or letro if gyno signs show up.

"dirty d"

TwoGuns is offline Junior Member
    adex or aromasin for gyno sides. most say stay away form letro. to harsh.

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mgs83 View Post
    Hey guys, i have yet to begin my test-e/EQ cycle, but i have been reading a lot and seeing what people have to say, and i was wondering if taking a-dex or letro while on a test-e/EQ cycle would prevent the dreaded gyno effect from happening. I think taking a-dex also helps with bloating, minimizing the amount of water you will withhold. While taking test-e/EQ what would you guys recommend taking to minimize sides? while on cylce, and after as well for the PCT. I am new to cycling, so your help would be MUCH appreciated! thanks guys!
    I run Adex .25 EoD, works fine and yes it will help you prevent gyno...

If this is your first cycle you should stick to Test-E only to see how you respond to that.
    If you run 2 compounds its gonna be hard to tell what causes eventual sides..

hey man, i dont think i am gyno prone, never really had an issue, but again, never cycles, so i dont know how the test would effect me. Once the signs begin to show, if they did at all, what would you recommend for dosing to remove the gyno effect. Also man, do u have any suggestions for a good PCT after my cycle? i play of doing a 12 week cycle so, after my last injection, 14 days later i would start my PCT. But as soon as I come off the test, would you suggest clomid/nolva or anything else to restore hormone balance to not loose my gains???

Stats:

Weight :221
    Height: 6'0
    BF%: 16-19% ( i have to get it checked)
    Meals: 4-6 (very clean, nigh protein low cal high fiber diet)

I am trying to cut down, thats y i am not plowing massive amounts of food down, thats y i am adding the EQ to the cycle, to get more lean and hard/defined muscle.

Also, i heard that taking the adex while cycling will minimize bloating and or water retention.....you agree??

hey ferdinand, thanks bro, when do you think would be a good time for me to start EQ? possible once i finish my first TEST-E cycle? What would be good to take while ON test to minimize sides? what im really concerned about is post cylce, i dont want to loose my gains, and i was my balls to be functional again lol, to be blunt. I heard running clomid while on or HCG will prevent testicular shutdown? what do you guys think and/or recommend for a PCT?

TwoGuns is offline Junior Member
    Also man, do u have any suggestions for a good PCT after my cycle?
    tamox/nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

as soon as I come off the test, would you suggest clomid/nolva or anything else to restore hormone balance to not loose my gains???
    no need for anything here thats what ur pct is for.

What would be good to take while ON test to minimize sides?
    the adex or aromasin will help control esterogen sides(gyno)i believe the adex .25 eod or e3d. aromasin is 25 eod

thank bro, thats sounds great! Hey twoguns, i got a question for you, since i am new to the lingo when you say

tamox/nolva, obviously u mean both, but does the 40/20/20/20, means 40mg,20mg,20mg,20mg start with 40mg for a week, then 20mg for a week and so on.....

same for clomid i am assuming?

For the a-dex e3d means every 3rd day?, ive read you can take it every day or every other day? same dosage...what you you suggest......and during the test cycle, to prevent testicular shrinkage, is there something i can take to prevent that? HCG i beleive? what do you think about staking EQ with the test-E.....

anybody??

thank bro, thats sounds great! Hey twoguns, i got a question for you, since i am new to the lingo when you say

tamox/nolva, obviously u mean both, but does the 40/20/20/20, means 40mg,20mg,20mg,20mg start with 40mg for a week, then 20mg for a week and so on..... Correct!

same for clomid i am assuming? Yes

For the a-dex e3d means every 3rd day?, ive read you can take it every day or every other day? same dosage...what you you suggest......and during the test cycle, to prevent testicular shrinkage, is there something i can take to prevent that? HCG i beleive? what do you think about staking EQ with the test-E.....
    Start with .25 mg adex EOD and see how that works...

For your first cycle you should drop the EQ, u can still cut with Test-E only and get good results.

for the PCT taking the nolva and clomid, would I take them every day, at the dosages listed above? 40/20/20/20 (nolva) and 100/50/50/50 (clomid) for the four weeks? then i can begin a new cycle? maybe adding the EQ with the test?

for the PCT taking the nolva and clomid, would I take them every day, at the dosages listed above? 40/20/20/20 (nolva) and 100/50/50/50 (clomid) for the four weeks? then i can begin a new cycle? maybe adding the EQ with the test?
    Yes, thats correct on the PCT question.

You shouldnt start a new cycle that soon after a finished cycle, recommended to stay off atleast the amount of time you been on cycle...

If you absolutely have to add that EQ u should do it on the Test-E cycle not right after the pct...

Even tho its not recommended to do more then Test on first cycle...

hey man, so your saying if i am on a 12 week cylce 14 days after i get off, i start my PCT. Then i should wait another two months so it will be three on and three off? Also, when i do start my second cycle, can i do the test-e stacked with EQ or would you recommend a different anabolic to take that would give me better results?

hey man, so your saying if i am on a 12 week cylce 14 days after i get off, i start my PCT. Then i should wait another two months so it will be three on and three off? Also, when i do start my second cycle, can i do the test-e stacked with EQ or would you recommend a different anabolic to take that would give me better results?
    Ye, you should stay off for that amount of time and get bloodwork done before starting something new..

Am no expert on what you should and shouldnt use mate, am sure someone else can assist you with that question...

Best

Thread Information