Bratalian is offline New Member

First Cycle, got some questions

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to start my first cycle soon, once I get my diet all set. I'm 35 6' 210lbs been working out for a good part of 15yrs off and on but really dedicated since 4/09. I was planning to start with Test E for 12 wks at 500mg/wk but I was thinking just doing 300mg for 12wks in stead.

Your thoughts,

Now I know after my last shot 2wks after I need to start with PCT. I'm sure I'm missing something else I just can't remember now.

Thanks for your feedback.

JBarron is offline Member
    From the knowledge I've gained around here, going with 300mg a week would probably not be enough. Doing 500mg of Test-E in 12 weeks is about the norm, and it is a great beginners cycle. I'm not quite sure if it's better to do two dosages of 250mg each week, or 1 dose of 500mg. Or if there is even a difference.

Personally I would go with 250mg twice a week, that way you can get better at pinnin yourself :-)

btw if you do go with 2 injections a week they need to be spread out 3 days apart, typically Monday and then Thursday

What is your reasoning behind just 300mg's a week and not 500mg's? I'm just curious why you wouldn't want to take it to 400-500mg's?

Do you already have the gear? Most test comes in 10ml vials so if you are going to do this i assume you have both vials on hand already huh? Only reason asking is that, with two vials (20ml) that comes to about 500mg's a week for 10 weeks, at 300mg's a week for 12 weeks (3600mg's) you will have gear left over.

Now i'm not saying base your cycle around how much gear you have, but imho i would rather run 10weeks at 500mg's a week then 12-14 weeks at 300mg's.

So what was your thoughts on why you want to run less?

"dirty d"

Being my first cycle I figured I just put my toes in the pool before jumping in I was thinking about doing 400 for about 12 wks but I'll most likely do 500 for 10wks

Tnx guys, sorry if the questions seem dumb

No prob, but the dose of 500mg's is good. 300 shuts you down just the same as 500

good luck,

"dirty d"

Cool, tnx for the info

I'll be doing 500 then, just curious, when do you start to see results?

TwoGuns is offline Junior Member
    most say 4-5 weeks. i personally cant say cause the only time i used a long ester was my first cycle test depot, but i used dbol to kick start. i now use prop and dont see results for 3 weeks.
    Last edited by TwoGuns; 03-10-2010 at 11:39 AM.

4-5 weeks

"dirty d"

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Smile

Good thread.

Thanks guys....

Best

T

4-5 weeks, cool

Thread Information