quivican is offline New Member

Test Enanthate and Anavar Question

I am 42 years old, 5'11", 190 lbs (256 lbs a year ago), approximately 14% BF, working out 5 to 6 days a week - heavy lifting 3 times a week, big time cardio + light weights 2 or 3 times a week. Diet consists primarily of high protein, fair carbs, very low fats. Lots of chicken, tuna, egg whites, veggies, brown rice, protein shakes, etc.

I am now on my 5th test E week injection at 330mg/week (I upped it from 220mg) with the intention of completing a 12 weeks cycle. I would like to add Anavar to my cycle. Is it alright to add it at this point. If so, could someone recommend whenn to start and stopthe Anavar? PCT on hand, as well as, tamoxifen for gyno.

Is it ok to start Anavar at a low dose then increase? Concern with circulation problems. I was told at the gym that var can affect circulation.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Why such a low dose of test e? You realize that there are people on trt running more than 220mg? Even 330mgs is rather low.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Why such a low dose of test e? You realize that there are people on trt running more than 220mg? Even 330mgs is rather low.
    Upping the test to 500mg/week is no problem. Any advice on the Anavar ?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    You can defly add the var to this cycle. Your only on week 5. Some people only run var for 6 weeks anyway. (i personally would run it for 8-10 tho) Its arguable but Var doesnt shut you down, MAY suppress, but not shut you down! Your gonna love the var/test combo if you do it, trust me!! Its my favorite cycle! You should run the var at atleast 50mg a day. If you do end up taking it after your test is done, hit up gnc and buy tribulus and avina sativa (natural test boosters) although i dont think you need them anyway...

have fun growing brutha!!

Quote Originally Posted by quivican View Post
    I am 42 years old, 5'11", 190 lbs (256 lbs a year ago), approximately 14% BF, working out 5 to 6 days a week - heavy lifting 3 times a week, big time cardio + light weights 2 or 3 times a week. Diet consists primarily of high protein, fair carbs, very low fats. Lots of chicken, tuna, egg whites, veggies, brown rice, protein shakes, etc.

I am now on my 5th test E week injection at 330mg/week (I upped it from 220mg) with the intention of completing a 12 weeks cycle. I would like to add Anavar to my cycle. Is it alright to add it at this point. If so, could someone recommend whenn to start and stopthe Anavar? PCT on hand, as well as, tamoxifen for gyno.

Is it ok to start Anavar at a low dose then increase? Concern with circulation problems. I was told at the gym that var can affect circulation.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

and to relate to the circulation question... yes anavar does have that effect. You know how you cant touch your shoulders after you do a nice Bi workout. Well its kinda like that but can also happen in your back too. Im not sure the scientific explanation but i do know that it is nothing serious and a good 10 minute break cures it!! lol

JasonT is offline Member
    Not to take away from your question, but what's your reasoning behind lifting light weight?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter View Post
    You can defly add the var to this cycle. Your only on week 5. Some people only run var for 6 weeks anyway. (i personally would run it for 8-10 tho) Its arguable but Var doesnt shut you down, MAY suppress, but not shut you down! Your gonna love the var/test combo if you do it, trust me!! Its my favorite cycle! You should run the var at atleast 50mg a day. If you do end up taking it after your test is done, hit up gnc and buy tribulus and avina sativa (natural test boosters) although i dont think you need them anyway...

Awesome!!!!! your guidance and encouragement is greatly appreciated and hits the nail on the head!-just what I needed-Thank you!

and to relate to the circulation question... yes anavar does have that effect. You know how you cant touch your shoulders after you do a nice Bi workout. Well its kinda like that but can also happen in your back too. Im not sure the scientific explanation but i do know that it is nothing serious and a good 10 minute break cures it!! lol
    Got it! I will be on the lookout for such effect and will post it if it happens. Thank you brutha!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    Not to take away from your question, but what's your reasoning behind lifting light weight?
    The actual reason is not to ever go without some sort of resistance training. See, what I do is split heavy lifting and cardio. On the heavy lifting days I go heavy and work my a.. off to the point of exhaustion.

On cardio days I work out hard too. Running or biking, jujitsu training, or something very similar to that P90 thingy-magingy. But it is hard for me to lift heavy on those days because of the balls-to-the-wall cardio workouts....hence light lifting on those days just to keep up with resistance training. Thanks for your question. I hope my explanation makes sense.

XLR8now is offline New Member

Heavy/anyone: could you bookend (begin/end) the cycle with Var as well? In anyone's experience, what is the optimal way to stack var with test e .. tku

i normally run my var throughout the test cycle depending on how much var i have. You should always try to end the cycle with test as the var MIGHT suppress your test production. (dont forget, you have approx two weeks after your last injection before the test is out)
    weeks
    1-10 test
    1-8, 2-9, 3-10, 4-11, 5-12 var would all be fine...

Thread Information