gymrat 1313 is offline New Member

glute swelling???

Hey guys ..im running testosterone enanthate at 400mg/week for 12 weeks, and anavar weeks 6-12 50mg/daily.. im injecting monday and thursdays, so for i have injected right glute, left glute, and back to the right. The past few days ive noticed large swelling in both glutes and they have gotten noticeably bigger. Yesterday the pain became more noticeable and then today i really felt it. What should be done about this and can this be dangerous? All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

JBarron is offline Member
    I'd go to your doctor, could be infection.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat 1313 View Post
    Hey guys ..im running testosterone enanthate at 400mg/week for 12 weeks, and anavar weeks 6-12 50mg/daily.. im injecting monday and thursdays, so for i have injected right glute, left glute, and back to the right. The past few days ive noticed large swelling in both glutes and they have gotten noticeably bigger. Yesterday the pain became more noticeable and then today i really felt it. What should be done about this and can this be dangerous? All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    This used to happen to me until my trainig partner started pinning me.Its just to hard to go in straight pinning yourself.try to find someone who knows what they are doing.Pinning into dense muscle is the ticket.If its not deep enough it can seep out into sub-dermal layer and cause inflamation and swelling along with PAIN.When prop.doesnt even hurt you're getting good.

Yeah i have someone expericened pin me. The test has thin oil in it called ethyl oleate, which could posibbly have caused a reaction. I dont notice anything different other than my glutes being swollen and sore. Ill probably have to find another injection site until this goes down.

Braxton2010 is offline New Member
    That happened to me in the past. Now that I think back on it, maybe I didn't inject deep into the muscle. Nowadays, I squeeze my buttcheeks together and pin right then and there... Deep. That did the trick.

But anyway, it took about 8-9 days for the swelling to subside. It hurted for a bit, but I got over it.

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Injecting yourself in the glute is easy !
    How far are you sticking the pin in ?
    Are you massaging the area after injecting ?
    How fast are you injecting the test ?

atalor1985 is offline New Member
    i inject my glute myself as i dnt trust any1 to do it for as iv had a few bad injections. i dnt find any problembs with doing it, i just make sure its deep and i massage the site afterwards and getting a hot shower or bath seems to help me out

the pin is going all they way in, being injected slowely, and i massage it after. Today is my next shot and both glutes are swollen and sore. Im assuming i should inject in another area? such as delt?

Keenstyle1 is offline Junior Member
    Same thing going on with me, right now, swollen patch in my glute, it's been swollen a while too. It seems to be a combination of going in straight, going in deep and and injecting slow. Anywhere else but glutes has always been better for me.

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat 1313 View Post
    the pin is going all they way in, being injected slowely, and i massage it after. Today is my next shot and both glutes are swollen and sore. Im assuming i should inject in another area? such as delt?
    quads

Braxton2010 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    quads
    Your chest is crazy... just a compliment. Keep it up.

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braxton2010 View Post
    Your chest is crazy... just a compliment. Keep it up.
    thanks brah

Thread Information