fastbusa is offline New Member

almost complete with the first cycle and have serious questions on tren and test

im 40 y\o this is my first cycle ever with any aas. my first aas was tren , because it was the easiest to get. my doses are 50mg eod so 150mg a wk, i did not want to start high , i did not want to make it obvious at work that i was on something. i started it now im just about done with the bottle and heres the problem. i have just started to see gains , because of the low dose it took the entire bottle, now i want to mix test with a cycle, i was still thinking low dose on both , just to keep it a secret for a while. do i stop the tren and stay off for 4-6 weeks then come back with test and tren ? or get another bottle of tren and just add the test and continue the cycle? i have no side effects from the tren yet , and that could be due to the low doses. please help i appreciate it ......

mad04007 is offline Junior Member
    u should always run test with a 19-nor like tren or decca... i dont know if tren only was a good idea, but since ur already doin it...continue the tren and just add the test in there. if u are looking to do low doses just keep the tren and test around 200/wk. the entire cycle should be 8-12 weeks...run the test an extra week after the tren.

what is ur pct?? do u have caber on hand incase of tren prolactin issues??

wait...u keep saying bottle?? do u mean vial? these are injectable right? lol

cobra305 is offline Member
    how long did you run the tren ?

i have only been on the cycle for around 4 weeks now. tren ace only and doing .5mg in jections eod.

yes, lol it is a vial. im injecting .5mg eod and have been on this about 4 wks now.i still have a little left . im trying to get an order in. some of the posts i have seen have said not to run tren ace for long. thats why i was not sure if i stop and get off of it , or add the test with it and continue.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How did you make it to 40?

thebondingguy is offline New Member
    I would stop and rest a bit and do a little bit more reading. Tren is pretty rough and everyone that has ran it always goes with test as a base. Im 38 and runnin 400 dec 600 test and 30 d-bol. The funny thing is I have a 50cc jug of fina tren just sittin there looking at me. I wouldn`t say I am scared to run it I just don`t know enough about it right now.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Agreed.

I would stop, do a pct, and start reading everything you can around here.

Do you have pct planned?

i honestly did not have a pct planned , i really did not think i would need it do to such a low dose. im still reading on the site , there is alot of info. here. im looking for good advice, i appreciate it. the weird thing is when i look up tren it comes up as a great aas, but people on the site really love it or are afraid of it . its hard to figure out . i have no sides so far from the stuff , i have been on it now for 4 weeks. my buddy is trying to get me into a test, deca , tren all in one vial. my buddy loves deca . still doing research so far so good . how do you know what dose to use if you have a vial with tren, deca, test in it?. im still looking at posts and studying up. i thank you for advise its obvious i need it.

Thread Information