atalor1985 is offline New Member

antibiotics and steroids

I recently came off a tren a and test cycle of 6 weeks and had really bad acne, i went the doctors and they gave me antibiotics that only treat acne, i havnt started them because i wanted to run anuffa cycle before my holiday, i was wandering if it was safe to do so while taking um, am un sure ov wot the name ov my antibiotics is but will up load it later, if any 1 could help me either with info to clear them or anything it would be a great help thanks

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Go ahead and take them, no problem.

thebondingguy is offline New Member
    I started my cycle while taking antibiotics 875 mg of augmenten. I thought it was the gear giving me real bad stomach aches. So I came clean with my doc and he said that this antibiotic will clean out all the bad things and all the good things that digest food. So he said start eating alot of yougart. And I feel alot better as of now. He also said that if your on the gear and you can`t digest your food then running the gear would be a waste of time if you can`t get the protien to the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by thebondingguy View Post
    He also said that if your on the gear and you can`t digest your food then running the gear would be a waste of time if you can`t get the protien to the muscle.
    Your doctor's cool!

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    activia!

atalor1985 is offline New Member
    cheers guys,

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    My dr actually gave me a antibotic to assist my TRT dose in doing its job. He said that the ab actaully worked to prevent the test from becoming bound thus increasing the amount of free test in my system. I looked it up and it appears that some ab's inhibit the protein that bonds with test(CYP450). Its an off label use and I haven't had any BW done but it would seem to make sense. I posted about it in the HRT section and it didn't seem like anyone had heard of it before.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post
    My dr actually gave me a antibotic to assist my TRT dose in doing its job. He said that the ab actaully worked to prevent the test from becoming bound thus increasing the amount of free test in my system. I looked it up and it appears that some ab's inhibit the protein that bonds with test(CYP450). Its an off label use and I haven't had any BW done but it would seem to make sense. I posted about it in the HRT section and it didn't seem like anyone had heard of it before.
    Sounds like abuse of antibiotics to me!

Antibiotics aren't good for you... which is why you only take them when the alternative is a lot worse.

If you want more free Testosterone in your system... then guess what... inject more of the stuff!

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Antibiotics kill all the bacteria in your body,it kills the good in your digestive track and the bad causing whatever your taking the antibiotics for. Yogart replaces the good bacteria in your digestive track,activa yougart akso helps your immune system.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Antibiotics kill all the bacteria in your body,it kills the good in your digestive track and the bad causing whatever your taking the antibiotics for. Yogart replaces the good bacteria in your digestive track,activa yougart akso helps your immune system.
    It depends on the yogurt. Some don't help a bit with restoring the normal flora. You can get probiotics in pill form. It's the way to go.

PS-using antibiotics to treat acne is stupid.

I reckon the doctor is incompetant.

I mean really, he's f***ing around with antibiotics to get your Testosterone level up.

I'll say it again... if you want high Testosterone ... inject more of it.

ylfcm is offline Junior Member
    I went to the doc to get something mild for a mild case of acne and they prescribed me Antibiotic (Dorxycline 50 mg) and Rozex cream (Metronidazole 7.5mg) worked wonders 4 me. Am still on cycles and all good.
    Now im not a doctor or a pro bodybuilder so dont please dont take my word for it, I just know it worked for me.

ylfcm

I can understand using antibiotics to treat something caused by bacteria (that's what they're for after all!).

Sure, if your acne is really that bad, antibiotics might be the solution.

What I don't agree with though, is using antibiotics especially just to raise your Testosterone levels .... and why? Because you should inject more Testosterone instead of putting your body through the ordeal of taking antibiotics.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 03-16-2010 at 10:15 AM.

Nymphetamine is offline New Member
    Hello!
    In the first instance, excuse my bad english. I have a little problem and i hope u will get me a good advice.
    I'm 23 years old girl, running an primobolan cycle... After 3 weeks from begining my cycle i got an urinary infection with E-coli, and i must follow a treatment with Augmenten 625 (1pill/12hours). Also, tomorow i must take my shot.
    I have to questions:
    1. About my cycle: it is to little 100mg/week? SHould i better take 2 shots/week, with 4 days between shots?

2. And the most important question, is there any problem in running primobolan cycle and my augmenten treatment in same time? I should expect some side effects by using both of them in same time?

Thank you very much and i hope you will answer me.

Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    I can understand using antibiotics to treat something caused by bacteria (that's what they're for after all!).

Sure, if your acne is really that bad, antibiotics might be the solution.

What I don't agree with though, is using antibiotics especially just to raise your Testosterone levels .... and why? Because you should inject more Testosterone instead of putting your body through the ordeal of taking antibiotics.
    There are a lot of problems with this. For one, his acne will probably clear up..for a couple of months and then will in all likelihood quit working. Two, as has been brought up, antibiotics are terrible when it comes to disrupting intestinal bacterial flora balance. This is actually a pretty important issue. Third, should he ever come to need this particular antibiotic in the future for something more serious...it will not be as effective. Fourth, the indiscriminant and irresponsible overuse of antibiotics in our culture has severely compromised the effectiveness of what was once a miracle drug for many conditions. Bacteria are now constantly evolving and getting stronger due to their constant exposure to antibiotics, and as a side consequence to this bacteria are less affected by antibiotics.

I was given antibiotics for acne when I was young...for months at a time. And even when it stopped working he kept shoveling them into my mouth...for months at a time. So irresponsible. I wish I could sue him.

^^^^ ET...I didn't read your other posts. I agree with you.

any opinion about my previous post?

2. And the most important question, is there any problem in running primobolan cycle and my augmenten treatment in same time? I should expect some side effects by using both of them in same time?
    Antibiotics and anabolic steroids are absolutely fine together.

Doctors have AIDS patients on both antibiotics and anabolic steroids .

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    I didn't realize I left out the part that the primary reason for the antibotics was acne. I'm finishing up the 30 days and then I'm done. No digestive issues what so ever. He stated that a secondary benifit was the raising of free test levels. If the acne returns(he lowered my T dose) we are going a differnt route(AI). My acne is for all purposes is gone.

I'm sorry I left that out and upon reading what I orginally post I can only agree, if the doc gave me the antibotics just to increase my Free Test levels its won't make sense.

Thank you very much

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    "After 3 weeks from begining my cycle i got an urinary infection with E-coli"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphetamine View Post
    any opinion about my previous post?
    Make sure you wipe from front to back to avoid those nasty unrinary tract infections......

Thread Information