Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Going to europe for 11 days and I am on test. Can I get away with one shot of cyp?

Currently I am taking 350mg test E a week split into two injections per week. I know the dose is low but my body responds well on lower doses. The problem is I am going to Europe for 11 days at the end of March and I am not sure I want to take my gear and pins with me.

Can I get away with taking 1 shot of Test C (b/c of the slightly longer ester) before I leave ? How stable would the blood levels stay for 11 days between shots?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Currently I am taking 350mg test E a week split into two injections per week. I know the dose is low but my body responds well on lower doses. The problem is I am going to Europe for 11 days at the end of March and I am not sure I want to take my gear and pins with me.

Can I get away with taking 1 shot of Test C (b/c of the slightly longer ester) before I leave ? How stable would the blood levels stay for 11 days between shots?
    shouldnt be tht bad, i too am going away in may, mid cycle and am just going to put an amp and needle in my check in luggage

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It's not optimal, but you will be fine.

Take your shot right before you leave, and right when you get back.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    It's not optimal, but you will be fine..
    x2

I've had this happen in the past before. Usually I just take a double shot of Test-E before a leave for the week (so at least more is left in your body after the compounds first half-life).

Anyways, as previously said, it's not ideal for blood concentrations, but you'll live

-VM

sixey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    shouldnt be tht bad, i too am going away in may, mid cycle and am just going to put an amp and needle in my check in luggage
    what?

pretty sure you cant do that right??

Thread Information