Thread: clen at 18 ?

benbean77 is offline Junior Member

Arrow clen at 18 ?

is using clenabuterol at 18 a bad idea ? is there any specific age you should be to use it ??

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats? Goals?? What does your diet look like? Cardio routine???

18 - 6' - 180
    i dont have high bodyafat %
    diet is rich in protean and about 6 smallight meals a day (tined tuna etc)
    cardio 2ce a week
    weights 4 times
    goal is to get ripped abs as i have found it very hard to shift the fat from my belly no matter what !
    i know clen isnt a steroid but is there any particular age you should be and does it have any down sides taking At 18 compare to taking at 30 ?
    cheers

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    clen is a bad idea at any age, imo

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    clen is a bad idea at any age, imo
    I agree. You can accomplish your goal with diet and cardio.

Blog Entries
    ya, sore on the heart and can affect mental issues

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i dont see why at 18 u shouldnt be able to use clen , just be carefull with it and do a lot of research on it before hand and PM me if u have any questions. a lot of ppl will proly disagree w me supporting a 18yr old using clen but thers not any more side effects for a 18yr old then a 30yr old.

but does it have any bad effects on at 18 yr old ??
    as i have a modelling shoot and am told i need to get ripped abs sharpish so rather than turn to steroids i thought clen would be a good idea ?

thanks schmidty

It can cause all kinds of problems.. Does not matter what age you are. The point is that you can accomplish your goals through diet and cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    It can cause all kinds of problems.. Does not matter what age you are. The point is that you can accomplish your goals through diet and cardio.
    and to sum ppl its worth the risks but at18 u will not be taking any more of a risk then a 30yr old... diet n exercise r first though, clens not magic neither are steroids and a certaint amount of caution needs to be taken when using these powerfull drugs.

hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    the first and last time i used clen was when i was 16... i couldnt sleep you just freak out
    i think clen is bad for any age

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    and to sum ppl its worth the risks but at18 u will not be taking any more of a risk then a 30yr old... diet n exercise r first though, clens not magic neither are steroids and a certaint amount of caution needs to be taken when using these powerfull drugs.
    I do agree with you. I just think that diet and cardio can accomplish the same thing.

Blog Entries
    clen is bullshit, ive had tht clarified by a med prof in the know, minimal fat burning effect, no more useful than over the counter fat burners, and i can base this on personal exp also

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    ^ thats retarded...you think one doctor always agrees with another doctor? ever heard of a second opinion? oh wait... your med prof. is in the know

Maybe for you it didnt work but my wife stated taking it and she lost a lot of weight. She has a low calorie diet and cardio everyday but when she added the clen that fat started to drop pretty quickly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    ^ thats retarded...you think one doctor always agrees with another doctor? ever heard of a second opinion? oh wait... your med prof. is in the know

Maybe for you it didnt work but my wife stated taking it and she lost a lot of weight. She has a low calorie diet and cardio everyday but when she added the clen that fat started to drop pretty quickly
    the diet and cardio couldnt have done it then?! i mean a med prof who juices you idiot, clen raises body temp, does sod all else, i aint some silly noob so dont act the asshole

lol your one to talk about bein an asshole

I said when she added the clen she dropped fat pretty quickly

she was doin just diet and cardio months before she added the clen

we have been tracking her results weekly and there was a definite increase when it was added but im sure you know all there is to know about clen right? are you sure your not a med prof?

Blog Entries
    lol your one to talk about bein an asshole

I said when she added the clen she dropped fat pretty quickly

she was doin just diet and cardio months before she added the clen

we have been tracking her results weekly and there was a definite increase when it was added but im sure you know all there is to know about clen right? are you sure your not a med prof?
    come back when youve learned something noobie

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    clen is bullshit, ive had tht clarified by a med prof in the know, minimal fat burning effect, no more useful than over the counter fat burners, and i can base this on personal exp also

I've heard that Clen just doesn't work on some people. You may be one of them. I never heard any facts about this or anything, but it seems certain people just don't react to Clen.

Me, on the other hand. I love Clen, it does work for me. I was losing 2 lbs per week, and without a single change in my diet, cardio, or workout routine, I started up on Clen and was losing 5 lbs a week. When I got off, it went back down to 2 lbs per week, and when back on, went back to dropping 5 lbs per week.

Over the counter fat burners have never worked for me. I don't see why your doctor would say Clen is useless, maybe he just doesn't react to it either. It is a pretty known fact that Clen does help accelerate fat loss.

I am curious as to what your doctor said about it though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    I've heard that Clen just doesn't work on some people. You may be one of them. I never heard any facts about this or anything, but it seems certain people just don't react to Clen.

Me, on the other hand. I love Clen, it does work for me. I was losing 2 lbs per week, and without a single change in my diet, cardio, or workout routine, I started up on Clen and was losing 5 lbs a week. When I got off, it went back down to 2 lbs per week, and when back on, went back to dropping 5 lbs per week.

Over the counter fat burners have never worked for me. I don't see why your doctor would say Clen is useless, maybe he just doesn't react to it either. It is a pretty known fact that Clen does help accelerate fat loss.

I am curious as to what your doctor said about it though.
    oh it reacted for me alright, shakes etc, i know three others who didnt get much fat loss either, comparable with the over the counter fatburners, it just isnt the miracle its made out to be. doc says thickening heart walls, exercise induced asthma, anxiety, depression, etc

Blog Entries
    you'll also find alot of experienced vets/mods and other members dispelling the clen mythical properties, on here

i agree thats its not a miracle drug obviously you need diet and cardio but from what i've seen firsthand it worked i guess that means it only works for some people sorry bout the 'tude i got a migraine

Blog Entries
    i agree thats its not a miracle drug obviously you need diet and cardio but from what i've seen firsthand it worked i guess that means it only works for some people sorry bout the 'tude i got a migraine
    no prob, i can sympathise, i suffer them too! apologies for my outburst also
    Last edited by dec11; 03-11-2010 at 02:55 PM.

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    my opinion....get a over the counter thermogenic......dren is awesome i love it....i also love jack3d and animal cuts....clen can **** with not just your heart but the valves and cause backflow and blood drafts in the wrong direction because of quick contractions and simultaneous andrenic reseptor over stimulation.......i really love otc thermos they casue norephnephrine release and somtimes eeven serotonin and dopamine activity...try them out before clen

you'll also find alot of experienced vets/mods and other members dispelling the clen mythical properties, on here
    and proly a lot more who will say it does work and it works well its a nice touch to add to a cutting cycle, i do think the anti catabolic shit about clen is bs but it does help with fat loss

Thread Information