Beno is offline New Member

500mg deca 250mg test e and tribulus terrestris?

Hi guys this is my first cycle,im 28y/o and i been working out for couple of years now, im 178cm 76kg. I been told to do 500mg deca and 500 test E. before i started my cycle i was doing tribulus terrestris daily as directed on the bottle, i stopped the tribulus couple of days before i started my injections.

1st Q. is it okay to do 500mg of deca and 250 of test e. i just wanna sustain testo in my blood stream, i rather have smaller gains but better quality muscle( thats what i heard). also worring about sides efects of test.

2nd Q. is it okay to do tribulus with the injections, i have lots of it left, or is better to do it after my cycle cycle? Thanx a lot. im really need some help. i dont wan to fuc# my self up by doing it wrong .thanx again.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    trib is a total waste of money, you might aswell eat moondust

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Side effects of test? No one mentioned anything to you about the side effects of deca ? IMO...500 mg is to much. If this is your first cycle, I think you should stick with the test-e by itself.

You should have been asking these questions before you started your cycle, not after.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Side effects of test? No one mentioned anything to you about the side effects of deca ? IMO...500 mg is to much. If this is your first cycle, I think you should stick with the test-e by itself.

You should have been asking these questions before you started your cycle, not after.
    x2 good call, missed that

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    x2 good call, missed that
    thanx 4 a reply guys, i mean i did research... deca , test and the rest. the more i read , the more im confuzed, without answers im looking for, so i thought i just ask. I combined this 2 cuz i heard thay work well, i know deca has side effects same as testo but less than testo, so thats why i was thinking to use more deca than T. i guess is no good so why yall cant just fu##en say why i shouldn't do it like that, or what doses on both. thanX gentz

Blog Entries
    if youve bad sides its easier to pin point what compound is causing it if your only on one, not tht you'd use deca alone. deca has bad shutdown sides

if youve bad sides its easier to pin point what compound is causing it if your only on one, not tht you'd use deca alone. deca has bad shutdown sides
    i mean im fine is my 1st week so i just did first injections on mon. so would it be wise to take a week off from deca cuz i did 500mg on mon as i said, and do test on sun only besides both? help me out man i mean thats what you guys are for i guess, to help freshmanz ..heheee, so we dont fuc# ourselves up, i really appreciate it thanx man.

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my first cycle of Test E and Deca .

I have 375mg of Deca once a week (Saturday) and 250mg of Test E every 3 days (Mon/Thur/Sun/Wed/Sat/Tues/Fri etc). I am starting week 7 and so far so good.

First 4 weeks I just did 300mg Deca once a week and 250mg of Test E twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by sixxer View Post
    I'm on my first cycle of Test E and Deca .

I have 375mg of Deca once a week (Saturday) and 250mg of Test E every 3 days (Mon/Thur/Sun/Wed/Sat/Tues/Fri etc). I am starting week 7 and so far so good.

First 4 weeks I just did 300mg Deca once a week and 250mg of Test E twice a week.
    but whats the deal with deca? is it no good to do lets say 500mg of deca and 250mg of test e. as i said i rather have smaller gains with better quality muscle than bigger gains.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    but whats the deal with deca? is it no good to do lets say 500mg of deca and 250mg of test e. as i said i rather have smaller gains with better quality muscle than bigger gains.
    idk if i can explain this right without fvckn it up... 500mg of deca is more then 500mg of test as 500mg of deca is a lot for a first time user and 500mg of test is a good first cycle and idk to many ppl that have a lot of sides of a basic test cycle.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    trib is a total waste of money, you might aswell eat moondust
    Hey man where can I get some moondust?Been wanting to try it for years.lmao

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beno View Post
    i mean im fine is my 1st week so i just did first injections on mon. so would it be wise to take a week off from deca cuz i did 500mg on mon as i said, and do test on sun only besides both? help me out man i mean thats what you guys are for i guess, to help freshmanz ..heheee, so we dont fuc# ourselves up, i really appreciate it thanx man.
    Keep your test higher than deca and you'll be fine.Deca below 400mg/wk is worthless IMO.

Thanx guys for the reply, i guess i will do 2mg od deca per 1lb of body weight and minimum of 250mg test e. i see how it goes. once again thanX.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    yep,
    best advice is keep test dose higher then deca

reichertc2009 is offline Junior Member
    I'll be runnng 450mg deca and 500mg test a week. I think thats what u should do.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    yep,
    best advice is keep test dose higher then deca
    Best advice would be a test only cycle.

Also as long as you have an hrt dose of test you should avoid deca dick. Keeping your test higher then deca is just bro science and parroted from board to board.

Thread Information