Thread: Humatrope Q HGH

narddog is offline New Member

Humatrope Q HGH

I have a 72 ui kit of humatrope with a 3 ml vial of diluting fluid, mixed the two, how many ui's of humatrope would i get in .2 ml of this solution? im aiming for 6ui. 26yr 195lb 6ft 4 13%bf
    Last edited by narddog; 03-11-2010 at 05:46 PM.

matt77 is offline Member
    Well you should have posted this in the HGH forum, first off. Second its "iu" not ui. You need to just get a 10ml bottle of Bac water and not worry about what came with it. If you try to use only 3ml for the whole kit your injections are going to have to be very percise to get a proper dose. How many vials are in the kit? I am going to assume 9 that contain 8iu per vial. If thats the case just add 1ml Bac water per vial when you use it. Then you get 2 iu for each .25 ml.

You do know that this one kit is only going to last 12 days, right? And will do NOTHING for you. You'll need 10-15 more kits like this to see any results.

narddog is offline New Member
    one vial per kit. and it contains 72 iu (UI MY BAD). the kit has diluting fluid in a special mixing plunger. had to mix all at once. and ill post in hgh forum as well thanks

Thread Information