AFFLICTIONz is offline New Member

Thumbs up First time user need help!!

Its My first cycle .. weight 170 BF% 6 age 25

I have 10 ml enantat qv 250 I couldn't get another bottle of enantat qv 250 so I got bold qv 200 10 ml .. my first question is are they both eq and similar enough to use together? .. and if so im stacking them with test what kind of test should I use whats the cleanest what has the least side affects and what should I use post cycle? looking to gain 10-15 pounds I eat very clean so its hard for me to gain let me know what you think thank you

AFFLICTIONz is offline New Member
    I also was wondering what to take post cycle ?

N2Deep is offline Associate Member
    With this being your first cycle Test is all you need. There is a great PCT sticky at the top of the board.

N2Deep is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AFFLICTIONz View Post
    Its My first cycle .. weight 170 BF% 6 age 25

I have 10 ml enantat qv 250 I couldn't get another bottle of enantat qv 250 so I got bold qv 200 10 ml .. my first question is are they both eq and similar enough to use together? .. and if so im stacking them with test what kind of test should I use whats the cleanest what has the least side affects and what should I use post cycle? looking to gain 10-15 pounds I eat very clean so its hard for me to gain let me know what you think thank you
    Is that Test Enanthate ? You would need more EQ to get results. EQ is a good stack with min sides. Before spending lots of money on cycles make sure you research diet needs, if your diet is not right you will be disapointed.

Thread Information