synman is offline Junior Member

Keep Reading Newbies

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in on a topic. This is for the new members on here. As you can see, my status is still a New Member. Although, I have been signed up with this site since September of 2004. And was actually reading posts since 2000.

I literally read, studied and observed as much knowledge about AAS, as I could before I even thought about giving advise on here or even thinking about starting a real cycle! Don't get me wrong, I to was naive, and started taking AAS at a young age, not knowing a thing about them. And when I did, the internet wasn't even very popular and sites like this were not around. So of course, I had no idea about PCT and what to take and not to take. thats all I knew was, Mexico was only 3 hrs away and I could go get sum juice, LOL.

But if I could take that back and never have dabbled in AAS back then, I would. Based on all the knowledge, I have now. I would have waited until my late 20's or early 30's.

So, Before you go asking questions, (and don't get me wrong, "there is no such thing as a dumb question!") Remember, you can search this forum till your fingertips fall off and find multiple answers to your questions.

Keep reading for as long as it takes! Even if it takes years before you truly grasp the knowledge needed to take AAS.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    x2....good post

arejay is offline Associate Member
    excellent post man!!!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post bro, heaps good info in educational threads to. I love that shit!

Thread Information