whosthemarine is offline New Member

Thumbs up help with what to take?

Hi,

I've been training hard for about 5 years now, im 23, 5'11'' and 170lbs. I've been researching a lot and have decided its time to do my first cycle. I'm looking to put on 10-15lbs but want to get cut up.

Overall im looking for a cycle to add some weight and help big time with definition. I'm pretty lean already but cant get to where i want i be no matter how i change my diet or training.

Anyone with information on a cycle to help me reach my goals and how to properly wein off the cycle and PCT would be greatly appreciated.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What does your diet look like?

What is your diet and what are your stats?
    height
    yrs training
    bf%

if you don't know about pct yet i advise you continue researching and get into the diet section and give them the exact daily intake for them to critique while you learn about what compounds do what and what will be best for you. Takes time but worth it.

"dirty d"

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Do some research on here for a while, check out the diet section as well. Read all the newbee and first cycle stickies up top. First cycles are always test only.

Research Research research.

well considering im military and have PSP staff helping with my diet and am gearing up for my upcoming tour. I've figured my PCT stuff out. I talked to a buddy he recommends an HGH kit with a low test susp. for a 6-8 week cycle and then some noval to come off.
    My diet is solid, I've been a pro mma fighter for 6 years and military. I take in around 3500 cal a day, lots of lean protein, chicken fish, some red meat ie a steak every 4 days or so. clean carbs and lots of greens, pretty much im on the crossfit caveman diet.
    like i said
    23yrs old
    170lbs
    5"11"
    training for about 5 yrs consistently
    bf of around 10-11%

correction, nolvadex not noval to come off...

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Try Anavar first.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    You posted this exact same question in another thread with a different username "HATCHET MAN".

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what "Hatchet_Man" posted....

I did my research, talked to a plenty reputable gear guys in the city. they recommend a HGH kit for a 6 week cycle, with some low test susp. maybe add some winny. then finish off with some nolva.
    My stats:
    5'8
    18018% bf16 inch decently defined arms
    former athlete turned lazy, been getting at it natural since January. Wanted to cycle, this was recommended. What do senior members here think? what can I expect? good and bad. I am looked to get nicely cut, some strength. Will it help my thinning hair situation? I'm 23 btw.

This is what "whosthatmarine" posted:
    well considering im military and have PSP staff helping with my diet and am gearing up for my upcoming tour. I've figured my PCT stuff out. I talked to a buddy he recommends an HGH kit with a low test susp. for a 6-8 week cycle and then some noval to come off.
    My diet is solid, I've been a pro mma fighter for 6 years and military. I take in around 3500 cal a day, lots of lean protein, chicken fish, some red meat ie a steak every 4 days or so. clean carbs and lots of greens, pretty much im on the crossfit caveman diet.
    like i said
    23yrs old
    170lbs
    5"11"
    training for about 5 yrs consistently
    bf of around 10-11%

Notice the differences and notice what is the same

lexruger is offline Associate Member

thats a retarded suggestion your friend gave you

alright, so I'm asking some input on the actual cycle and what would work better. I'm going for the pitt in snatch look, really lean. thats the cycle i was told would give me what im looking for and did you ever think that maybe someone else might be 23 and thinking of the same thing? im sure there is more than one 23 year old in the world looking at taking a cycle. and he said he turned lazy, I am not lazy and have been training for quite some time pretty hard. theres a 10 lbs difference and a 3 inch height difference and a 8% bf difference. think about it.

I'm just looking for input on a better cycle or if this will work?

arejay is offline Associate Member
    DAMN MARINES LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT
    do the research yourself
    semper fi

i've done lots of research but i dont know what works together for what im looking for. from what i've found, I'm thinking Var and test

Thread Information