FittieUK is offline New Member

Drinking 2 weeks into Test E, First cycle ever

Hey guys, im going to be 22 years old, next saturday, and all my friends are planning a big birthday party for me, in a nightclub. I know AAS and alcohol have no bussiness together whatsoever, but on 20th of march i will be into my Test E cycle almost 2 weeks 500mg/pw (injections monday evening, and thursday morning) So far i have been strict with my diet and training, getting 5000kcal, 350g protein, ED, and at least 4 litres of water, also making the most out of military food (kinda hard to make everything perfect, when dieting, in the military, meal timings and stuff) BULKING ATM.

But my real question is, should i drink or not? It's my bday.. would kinda suck only having 2-3 beers, i wanna drink beer till i get the buzz, (5-7) but NOT till im on my ass. I just dont see the point in it. Am thinking of having nolvadex on hand for the next morning, (just incase i get sore nipples or something).

P.S. im not planning to be the next Mr Olympia, i just wana look full in uniform, and on the beach.

Stats:

Height 6'4 ft
    Weight 230lbs
    Age 22 (soon to be)
    Goal: BULK

Any help would be really apreciated I really dont wana ruin my cycle

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    so you are 21?

I would not drink your over it, grab some sugar free redbulls and rock out with your cock out.

Your pretty young to be running gear.

You could easily achieve the "look full in uniform, and on the beach" without gear.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    do you realize your injection times are off should be friday morning not thursday

Peace

durak is offline Member
    I drank a lot at that age on AAS. Honestly, drinking is not worth it on or off AAS. Get your muscles pumped before you go out and ride that feeling.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    I drank a lot at that age on AAS. Honestly, drinking is not worth it on or off AAS. Get your muscles pumped before you go out and ride that feeling.
    Man i like this guy.......

durak is offline Member
    yeah but it is easy to say don't drink when you are 33 and married.

Since we are on the subject:

1. Almost everything I regret in life was done drunk.

2. Drinking and AAS can lead to really poor decisions (being young is even worse) and you can get yourself into a world of pain... AAS increses confidence + drinking is liquid courage = biting off more than you can chew.

JasonT is offline Member
    I've yet to take AAS and don't drink because of my commitment to working out seriously. I can imagine that I'll be even more serious once I'm on.

If this was anything close to a dilemma in my mind, I would know that I wasn't ready.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You'll be fine. Just try to limit yourself and not do anything stupid.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Is this a Alcoholics Anonymous forum?Alcohol and steroids .Disaster!

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Do whatever you want. Your goals, your body, your only one life. Getting hammered one night isn't going to **** up all of your bodybuilding efforts, not that it will help them...but still.

On the other hand, if you are an asshole drunk and cause problems for other people when you drink then you have no business drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    do you realize your injection times are off should be friday morning not thursday

Peace
    Thought you inject every 3.5 days? According to the research
    Last edited by FittieUK; 03-12-2010 at 05:43 PM.

yeah but it is easy to say don't drink when you are 33 and married.

Since we are on the subject:

1. Almost everything I regret in life was done drunk.

2. Drinking and AAS can lead to really poor decisions (being young is even worse) and you can get yourself into a world of pain... AAS increses confidence + drinking is liquid courage = biting off more than you can chew.
    Yeah i understand what you saying, somehow, i loose my self confidence when im absolutely ****ed, from too much ''liquid'' Feel like no girl wants to talk to another drunk. But anyway, im not an asshole when im drunk.. I become a soft teddy bear

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    I want to look like JasonT! Also, he is taking his injections mon. evening and thurs. morning. That is wrong? I thought it was mon. and thurs.

I hardly ever drink, when im serious about training. However will one drinking session will totaly **** up my cycle? What Happened to you, what were the sides, while drinking on AAS?

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax007 View Post
    I want to look like JasonT! Also, he is taking his injections mon. evening and thurs. morning. That is wrong? I thought it was mon. and thurs.
    haha...I think it's monday morning and thurs. evening (i.e. 3.5 days)

Haha..i wanna look like JasonT too
    Last edited by FittieUK; 03-13-2010 at 01:08 PM.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FittieUK View Post
    Yeah i understand what you saying, somehow, i loose my self confidence when im absolutely ****ed, from too much ''liquid'' Feel like no girl wants to talk to another drunk. But anyway, im not an asshole when im drunk.. I become a soft teddy bear
    Gross!

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FittieUK View Post
    Hey guys, im going to be 22 years old, next saturday, and all my friends are planning a big birthday party for me, in a nightclub. I know AAS and alcohol have no bussiness together whatsoever, but on 20th of march i will be into my Test E cycle almost 2 weeks 500mg/pw (injections monday evening, and thursday morning) So far i have been strict with my diet and training, getting 5000kcal, 350g protein, ED, and at least 4 litres of water, also making the most out of military food (kinda hard to make everything perfect, when dieting, in the military, meal timings and stuff) BULKING ATM.

But my real question is, should i drink or not? It's my bday.. would kinda suck only having 2-3 beers, i wanna drink beer till i get the buzz, (5-7) but NOT till im on my ass. I just dont see the point in it. Am thinking of having nolvadex on hand for the next morning, (just incase i get sore nipples or something).

P.S. im not planning to be the next Mr Olympia, i just wana look full in uniform, and on the beach.

Stats:

Height 6'4 ft
    Weight 230lbs
    Age 22 (soon to be)
    Goal: BULK

Any help would be really apreciated I really dont wana ruin my cycle
    Why would your nipples be sore? It's not like you'll develop gyno over night due to mixing alcohol and test.

Basically, alcohol on cycle is a complete disaster in my opinion. But, this is coming from someone who doesnt drink at all so my opinion is biased. If you're truly serious about training, skip it. Drink sugar free redbull like someone said. Drink water, stay hydrated. Don't have to drink alcohol to have fun.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    If you want to drink on your birthday, you should do so. You aren't on anything that is hepatotoxic, so there shouldn't be much risk of acute damage. You are a bit young to be on AAS, but that's beside the point. At this age you should know how to handle yourself with alcohol. It's your birthday for Christ's sake, you can have fun once in a while. If you don't aspire to be a pro bodybuilder then there is no reason you cant have a few drinks every now and then, just don't make it too often. It's fine when people make the personal choice not to drink. That is often a tough decision and I have a lot of respect for people who are able to do so, however I disagree with these people telling others not to touch the stuff.

durak is offline Member
    Drinking won't really mess it up directly. Kinda like gettin it on all night won't either. However, if you are too tired or distracted to workout then next day then its bad.

As for side effects or more like interaction of AAS and drinking:

It seemed that different AAS interacted differently. For instance, primobolan led to more agression while just cyp did not. Don't know why.

I got a rush of some sort with the first few drinks (kinda like a pump of sorts)and would drink more than normal.

If I saw someone being rude to a girl, picking on someone, or disrespecting a property of the party host, I would confront them even though it was me vs more of them.

Anyway... in moderation there is not really a problem.

Drinking won't really mess it up directly. Kinda like gettin it on all night won't either. However, if you are too tired or distracted to workout then next day then its bad.

Anyway... in moderation there is not really a problem.
    Alright thanks for your help everyone. I became to a decision, that i will keep it in moderation, the next day is my off day anyway, ( I don't work out on weekends). I think i will limit myself to 5-6 beers. I feel confident that i can control my drink (have done quet a few times) And shouldn't effect my workout on monday, as i got enough time to refuel myself =)

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I always just look at it like take it in moderation. I mean lets be real outside of the boards you have to live life and if you never do anything that is fun and are all BB all the time that sounds like a pretty miserable existence to me.

Everything is balance I would go out have a good time dont over due it and dont get your feathers all fluffed up for nothing. Unless I am a competitive PRO BB I am not going to give up the few things in life that are fun life is too friggen short. You are still so young too

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    if your injecting mon evening and thursday morning thats 2.5 days and then from thursday morning til monday evening would be 4.5 days just trying to help you out bro

Peace

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    It's your birthday... go frickin nuts, get ripped and have a threesome!! Sheesh, one night wont hurt you and wont mess up your cycle. Now, that being said, make sure its just that, a one time deal. A beer every now and then wont hurt, but wont help either. Drinking regularly while on AAS is just plain stupid and detrimental to your health, and if anyone thinks about doing that then they have no business taking AAS. Have your night of fun, plan on resting and recovering a full day after, and then get back to your dedicatin and routine. Be sure to drink a shi$ load of water and have a meal prior, and protein after. I used to drink one water for every drink (no more drinking now on AAS). Cheers!

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Go enjoy yourself. Life is too short.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    im sooo sick of seeing this thread 3x a week and everyone debating it.

Honestly kid, your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    if your injecting mon evening and thursday morning thats 2.5 days and then from thursday morning til monday evening would be 4.5 days just trying to help you out bro

Peace
    AAh okay mate, thanks alot, i just realised that as well. Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    It's your birthday... go frickin nuts, get ripped and have a threesome!! Sheesh, one night wont hurt you and wont mess up your cycle. Now, that being said, make sure its just that, a one time deal. A beer every now and then wont hurt, but wont help either. Drinking regularly while on AAS is just plain stupid and detrimental to your health, and if anyone thinks about doing that then they have no business taking AAS. Have your night of fun, plan on resting and recovering a full day after, and then get back to your dedicatin and routine. Be sure to drink a shi$ load of water and have a meal prior, and protein after. I used to drink one water for every drink (no more drinking now on AAS). Cheers!
    Aah thanks alo mate. You made me LOL, literaly With the threesome.. now im thinking about it.. . Good to know that it won't do much harm, i take my lifting and dieting seriously anyway, the best i can, but i dont wanna be the sort of person who is sad enough not to go out on his birthday. =) As for AAS i know i am abit young, but i know what i am doing, put 3 month research before it, but at the end of the day i think, who the f**k really wants to wait till they reach their genetic limits. I wanna look good while im young, while i still got time to go gym, and diet, because sometimes life just gets in the way =) I am only thinking of doing 1 cycle anyway =) Thanks alot for your help people. Peace.

Thread Information