gattopardo is offline New Member

Question Pin not going through

Have you guys had any episode where it is really hard for the pin to get deep enough to inject? I have been working legs and glustes pretty intensely and today as I switched back to my right glute it seems as if I'm bumping against a wall when trying to get a pin in.

I've switched pins two times and every time I get it to pinch the skin it seems as if it bumps against very sensitive and tough tissue. I can also feel the mucel in my quads and butt to be harder than prior to this week, I guess at least I should be glad to see some good results so far

I might just switch back to my left glute but I would be interested to know if this is something common and if there's any technique or posture that helps with it.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Sounds like your tensing up? Try to relax the muscle.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    I've had the problem that my needle dosen't wanna go through the muscle, but when it goes in, its smooth as butter unless you hit a vein or a nerve,

I've had some episode that i've injected 6-8 times, to do 1 injection in my quads, if I went too high wouldn't go through if I went into middle of leg it either hit a vein or a nerve, was a real pain.

but if you're going inside the muscle and then you can't push through it means your tensing up, like jinntonic said.

gl !~

Thread Information