sierra2488trfiii is offline New Member

Need some edumacated suggestions :)

Hello all, I am new, first post but I love the site. I just picked up
    1 Cycle Test Enanthate , 1 Cycle Test Prop, 50 Winny Tabs and 100 DBol . I also have 50 pills of 5 MG Halo, 25MG Anavar and 20MG Winny in Caps.

I'm 5'10" 175lbs, just finished getting to my goal of 175 lbs from 235(Fat). I feel great but lost a good amount of muscle mass. I've taken Winny, Sust 250, and the Halo, Anavar, Winny in the past, so I'm not a total idiot about this stuff but no expert at all. My buddy's just take the stuff with no PCT and very little liver worries even when drinking. I never drink on AAS!!! I like to research stuff before injecting or swallowing anything.

I'm looking to put on solid muscle and strength but not a huge amount of weight as I ride Motocross and I like to be under 180. I'm still flabby and got some left over skin from the weight loss that I need to tighten up. I eat very clean, chicken and brown rice mostly.

If you had what I had listed, How would you split it up in stacks? I'm a little nervous about ordering PCT Nolvadex and Clomid online. The last clomid I ordered was spelled Clomifene Citrate 100MG, not Clomiphene Citrate as it should be. Its made by Sunrise Remedies and I got it through Canada. I have a feeling its fake but I'm not 100%. If someone wants to PM me a good place to buy oral clomid and Nolvadex at a good price I'd appreciate it. Or just E-Mail me whatever. I found pic of the clomid I have, this look real to you? mine are 100mg. I got them very cheap and will let you know where if its real. Not sure where we can post that though.

Any other info you think I need to know or just some helpful hints I'd appreciate it. I know some of you guys hate questions like this but I'm just looking for some info.

Thanks in Advance for any help,
    Tom

Sorry for posting this in PCT forum also, was a mistake. I think it should go here.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    well your list of gear is a little vague."cycle of test e....." but a great place to get clomid and novla is the board sponsor arr. they are legit and have excellent products. anyone on this board will vouch for them.

Its just so expensive for the liquid. I paid 100 bucks for the 100x100mg Clomid pills. But if there fake well then I got what I paid for. I know ar-r has been around for a long time and seems legit from what I've read, kinda just looking for the pills though. I just don't want to lose the gains I'm going for, if it takes the oral stuff so be it. I wont take without a PCT.

Awesome quick reply,
    Thanks for the help.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    ya i dunno. get what you pay for i guess. they have like a sale every month so i guess you could watch for that. also get the combo deal and save a few bucks

Got my PCT taken care of. I have 1000mg of Test Prop and 3,000mg Test Enanthenate along with 50 60mg tabs of winny and 100 15mg tabs of D-Bol. I've ordered all my PCT stuff and am waiting on pins.

What do you think would be my best way to stack this. I've been doing allot of research and heres what seems to be what I've read.

Weeks 1-4 of PROP @ 250mg a week
    Weeks 1-10 of Enanthate @ 250 a week

Should I just save the D-Bol and Winny for another cycle down the road. I'm trying to Bulk so winny is probably not going in this stack. Think I should add DBol to that cycle?

Thanks again for the help guys, theres a ton of great info here.

jordann is offline Associate Member
    So you weigh 175 but you want to be under 180?

Just train naturally, eat well and you can turn that fat into muscle mass.
    With the products you have, you could easily put on 30 pounds as long as diet and training are in check. But I don't know if that's your goal since you don't want to fluctuate weight.

My thinking is this, I'm still a little flabby at 172. I'm hoping to gain up to say 195, then after PCT staying about 180-185 but I really want to be a ripped up 185. I work out hard and have trouble putting on Solid Muscle. Just trying to speed things up, summers coming fast and I'm vain. I dont mind being heavier as long as I can keep my bodyfat down. I'm gonna eat like crazy this cycle, (Only my 2nd cycle ever, I respond well though to AAS.). At this point people are saying I've lost too much weight(I'm still flabby but my 4 pack is somewhat showing.LOL, so maybe 180 was a little light to say. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to take what I have, if I put on 30lbs of muscle I'll be happy as shit, I'll just have to redo suspension again

Ok well after much research I think I've decided on this: Anyone see anything wrong with this.
    Weeks 1-12 DBol - 30MG ED
    Weeks 1-12 Test Enanthate 250mg week.
    Weeks 12-16 Clomid and Nolvaldex PCT

And one hell of allot of Chicken, LOL. Help me out here guys I want to get started ASAP, this seem like a good Bulking Stack. Think I can get away with this with no Arimidex ? Stuffs crazy expensive and I dont have a source.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra2488trfiii View Post
    Ok well after much research I think I've decided on this: Anyone see anything wrong with this.
    Weeks 1-12 DBol - 30MG ED

And one hell of allot of Chicken, LOL. Help me out here guys I want to get started ASAP, this seem like a good Bulking Stack. Think I can get away with this with no Arimidex? Stuffs crazy expensive and I dont have a source.
    dbol shouldnt be run tht long, pct begins 2wks afta last test e inject and 250mg pw isnt much. what age are you?

37 yrs old. I forgot about the long cycles of orals not being good for ya. Hmm This look better?

Weeks 1-4 Test Prop @ 70mg EOD
    Maybe add 15mg of Dbol to PCT?

I feel like a Doctor after reading all this info on this site, some of you guys are crazy smart and so educated on this stuff. My dip-shit friends just take whatever and never think about PCT or liver toxicity(I keep warning them about the liver). Especially the needle afraid guys doing long oral cycles and no NAC and Milk Thistle or anything for that matter. They spend all this money on gear and then lose allot of it, I lost allot of mine when I ran a oral cycle also but it was Winny and it really helped me maintain while, losing weight. I ran clomid 50mg ED as a PCT.

I know a well planned cycle of Steroids ain't gonna kill ya and if your careful in the long run it may be good for ya. Even if its just the fact that we all work out harder when on, at least in the 2 oral cycles I've done. I will admit their is still a big stigma around this, I mentioned I was going to take to a few buddies who are big fat 300+ guys and they thought I was crazy. I think there crazy eating Fast Food every day. I think what I'm doing is safer and is bettering myself. Gonna have to keep this on the down-low this time cause I'm light right now and my gains(I hope) will show well, probably too well. Especially as I never drink on AAS and aren't gonna see my buddies that much. I'm sure I'll get shit but "Creatine" is always a good BS answer. Screw em.

Ok I see a problem already with that last cycle I posted as I forgot I need to wait 3 weeks before PCT with Test. So here we go again, Anyone have any suggestions please feel free to chime in but I'm pretty sure I'm close to what I should do.

Weeks 1-4 Test Prop @ 70mg EOD.
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 150mg twice a week.
    Weeks 13-17 Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 PCT.
    Maybe add 15mg of Dbol to PCT, or between last shot and PCT? I really want to add the Dbol in there somewhere?

Again thanks in advance, I know I'm old at 37 but I'm by far in the best shape of my life and really want to continue that lifestyle.
    Last edited by sierra2488trfiii; 03-17-2010 at 02:55 AM.

I'm not sure your allowed to do that, plus you hijacked my thread.

I have 2 questions I need answered. What to do with the D-Bol in this cycle, also can I mix the prop and Enanthate in same syringe. I'm getting excited about this cycle, but want to make sure I have it all together for beginning of cycle?

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure your allowed to do that, plus you hijacked my thread.
    what you on about?

and no, you dont use dbol in pct

Blog Entries
    I have 2 questions I need answered. What to do with the D-Bol in this cycle, also can I mix the prop and Enanthate in same syringe. I'm getting excited about this cycle, but want to make sure I have it all together for beginning of cycle?
    yes and use the dbol either at the start or in the middle or you can use it leading up to pct

Someone posted an add for a site for gear, That was shortly removed by mod.

Thanks Declan, been seeing that bike on allot of posts, and you obviously know what your talking bout. Appreciate the quick response. I think I'll run the D-Bol for first 7 weeks at 30mg ED, sound ok? So it would look like this:

Weeks 1-7 D-Bol @ 30mg ED
    Weeks 1-4 Test Prop @ 70mg EOD.
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 150mg twice a week.
    Weeks 13-17 Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 PCT.

Ok after much research I think I'm Ready to go. Just waiting on pins. I'll post up some pics and such in that section when I start.

Blog Entries
    apologies, didnt realise tht.

i'd do:
    1-4 prop
    4-8 dbol
    1-10 test e (you really should bump tht up a bit at least 200mg x 2 pw)

pct 14days after last test e shot

Cool, Thx again Declan. I only have 3000mg of Test E right now.

Blog Entries
    Cool, Thx again Declan. I only have 3000mg of Test E right now.
    no prob, get more test, trust me you will be glad you did

I'll pick up another bottle of E and do 200 twice a week. E is pretty cheap too so be stupid not to. Thanks again Declan. I'll let you know how I'm doing.

Declan how many mg of DBOL you think I should run in the cycle you wrote up in weeks 4-8? 15 or 30 is what I was thinking but I could do 45, its only 4 weeks.

Thanks again for your help.

Ok now I''ve added another drug to my stack.

Weeks 1-4 Test Prop @ 70MG EOD
    Weeks 4-8 dbol @ 30mg ED
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate @ 150mg twice weekly.
    Weeks 1-10 Liquidex .25mg EOD
    Weeks 12-16 Clomid and Nolvadex PCT

That should work out well as the dex should help a little with bloat and hopefully stop any gyno.(I've never had gyno thats why I am using low dosage) So as soon as arr gets that Dex to me, I'm starting.

You guys think i should run 45 mg Dbol ? I wasn't able to get another bottle of Test E so I'm gonna try it that way.

wheninrome is offline Junior Member
    HeY there..

I'm in a similar situation (40, 5'10, 191 lbs. and about 15% BF right now) but not quite as drastic and waiting to drop the rest of the BF before the first pin.

Just wanted to post whore a bit and say congrats on the weight loss and WeLcoMe to the board! These people are great and have vast amounts of knowledge. Good LUCk!

Thanks wheninrome for the welcome. I really do feel like these guys know way more then most Doctors on quite a few subjects (not all of you). I feel comfortable with the help building my stack and PCT from guys on here, especially Declans help on my Stack. I'm running exactly what he told me and I cant find an contradictions in the research I've done. I'm not gonna lie, when week 5 rolls around and all's going well I may run another week of dbol but that's it, I'm gonna go by feel. I want to keep these gains or at least as much as possible.

Should I do 30 or 45mg ED of the dbol ? I have enough to do either. 3 times a day 15mg sounds good?

3 weeks in, gained 15lbs, seems like allot of bloat and water from the Prop and and E, but definitely some fat. Muscle gains and strength are going so well I was thinking bout cutting out the Dbol and doing Winny instead(Have both right now). Definetly getting sore nips, upped dosage of Liquidex from .25 to .50 EOD. Not happy bout the fat I'm gaining but my appetite is crazy, have not broke diet once but eating a crazy amount of clean food. Been getting to the gym and working out, though not as intense as I'd like!! This is all before I even added the strongest part to this cycle, the dbol. I'm very interested to see what happens when I start the dbol. Now I'm figuring since I'm already gaining so much weight, I might as well go for it hardcore and try and be one of those guys who gains 25 real muscle lbs from a cycle(After PCT of course), I' know I'll drop allot during PCT. Its just so close to summer I hate being all bloated and feeling fat at the beach while I'm on cycle and I been to the beach allot lately and was feeling pretty good before my cycle, now I'm all bloated and fat, cant wait to cut up!!

7-8 meals a day of this:
    10 OZ Chicken Breast
    210 Calories of Long Grain Whole Rice
    1 Big scoop of Smart-Balance Light Butter Substitute (Great stuff) prob 125 calories.
    Glass of V-8 Fusion Light - 75 calories

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Love this site, helping me change my life for the better.

Is 1 gallon a day enough, maybe thats why I'm bloated and holding so much water. I have not been good until this past few days about my sodium intake(I love me some Garlic Salt) but I just went and got rid of all salt out of my house. Hope this helps some. dying for my first workout on dbol tonight, got legs...Yeaaaa

NMacFar is offline Member
    Good call on getting rid of the salts because that wil DEFINITELY bloat the F*** out of you.

You also seem quite confused as to whether or not to add the DBOL into your cycle. I say green light that because you will drop any water weight once you come off. Keep us posted because i'm following!

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    ... 25MG Anavar and 20MG Winny in Caps. ...
    Wouldn't oral AAS in capsules not be very effective? How would they survive the liver? ..or is the powder in the capsules already 17aa?

Started today with the dbol at 15mg twice a day. Will keep you guys updated. My "Guy" wont be around till may, otherwise I'd double up that Test E.

So now my cycle looks like this:
    Weeks 1-4 Test Prop @ 70MG EOD
    Weeks 3 1/2-8 dbol @ 30mg ED
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate @ 150mg twice weekly.
    Weeks 1-10 Liquidex .25mg ED
    Weeks 12-16 Clomid and Nolvadex PCT

Depending on how things are going, I may either extend the dbol or add 60mg ED Winny in weeks 8-12 then start PCT after last Winny pill, well see how I feel, gonna play it by ear, but I'm prepared for anything, except death

Thanks for following nMacFar!

Test seems kind of low IMO? Only 70mg EOD prop and only 300mg / week test e?

Not sure tyler, they work very well if you take 2 or 3 a day. But I forgot I have those, though I just counted and theres only 28 of em and there low dose. They may fit in this cycle somewhere????

5 MG Halo, 25MG Anavar and 20MG Winny in Caps.

I know tyler but its all I have right now of test. I've only been doing AAS for a few cycles so I didn't get enough and dont have a source who gets out here very often. But next time hes in town, I have a list...LOL

Why not hold off on the cycle until you have enough to run a more adequate cycle? "half-a$$ing" it, so to speak, (no offense) might not give you the results you are looking for. Then you would have dealt with potential sides, liver damage, and be out your current gear.

I'm 3 1/2 weeks in and seeing good gains and just added the dbol a couple hours ago, I'm gonna run it out and see how it works out. I figure 300mg a week of Test is better then running orals only. I'm getting in a cycle before summer thats the main reason I'm not waiting, otherwise I agree i should be doing 500mg a week Test, not 300.

Ahh, okay.

Does any know the answer to the question about capsuled oral AAS?

Thread Information