itsacraig is offline New Member

Newbie Frustrations!

Well I've been thinking of giving steroids a go for some time now.
    Im not looking to become 'massive', I just want a bit of padding, a nice 6 pack and to have a nicely toned physique.
    In the UK, it is not illegal to take steroids, just illegal to sell them.
    I never realised there were so many scam sites about or that it would be so hard to aquire this stuff.
    I had all good intentions to go on the patches, stop smoking and begin focusing on the gym and it's frustrating having a spanner thrown in the works by not being able to aquire steroids.
    Im not asking to buy any on this post, that isnt the intention. I have disabled emails from members as I dont want members approaching me offering there supplies.
    I just want to express my frustration at this. And im sure there are a lot of newbies in a similar boat.
    I have now spent about 2 hours trying to sift through all the crap and find a genuine company I can buy from. And I would like your views on this if it's allowed?
    I found one company based in Asia that I feel might be the guys to speak to, but I am still not sure. Has any one had any previous dealings with Asian companies?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by itsacraig; 03-15-2010 at 06:50 AM.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats? Age? etc....

I know you say that you are not trying to find a source but that is precisely what you are doing.

My advice to you is to stick around for a while and research. Learn how to eat and train before you take anything.

Also, edit the name of the website in your post. Its not allowed!

Ok, Thanks tboney, now edited the post.
    Yeah, that was my next step. To look into the right diet and training program.
    I have a personal trainer at the gym which can work out a program for what I require, so will book myself in for this in the next few days.

Sorry, Im 32 years old, 6ft 4, 14.5 stone in weight, but could use with bulking out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by itsacraig View Post
    Ok, Thanks tboney, now edited the post.
    Yeah, that was my next step. To look into the right diet and training program.
    I have a personal trainer at the gym which can work out a program for what I require, so will book myself in for this in the next few days.
    I really think that you should spend the next 6 months or so learning to eat and train. See what kind of progress you can make naturally. Using steroids will do nothing for you if you dont know how to train and eat. Also, you need to prime your body for a while before taking an AAS. If you go right into taking steroids without having trained properly you can permanently injure yourself.

Stats? age? etc??

You must have missed my post about stats.
    Yes, that makes sense tboney. In 6 months, I was hoping for some 'real' results, but I take on board what you are saying, and will jut focus on diet and program for now. Just searching the site now for the right diet to choose.

I wish you the best of luck. Its really important to reach your potential naturally before introducing any compounds into your body.

Yeah, I know your right with this. I will focus on my diet for now, research what to buy on my weekly shopping list, and try and stick to 3 meals per day minimum.
    I think this is something I lack at present, and its true. Without the right diet, the steroids will be a waste of time anyway!

Thanks again

Go to the diet section ! 3 meals a day will not cut it. Those guys are very knowledgeable, they will help you!

5 meals per day?!! Man, I will find that difficult. I haven't got the biggest of appetites as it is. Would have struggled to fit in 3. But will focus on trying to achieve this anyway.
    I like the food list though, so will try and give it a go.

During all these meals. What time of day would be the best for training?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by itsacraig View Post
    5 meals per day?!! Man, I will find that difficult. I haven't got the biggest of appetites as it is. Would have struggled to fit in 3. But will focus on trying to achieve this anyway.
    I like the food list though, so will try and give it a go.

During all these meals. What time of day would be the best for training?
    Remember the meals your going to eating arent massive meals so eating small but often is not that hard,As for training i personally like to train early morning but everyone is different.

Im from the uk as well and i would look closer to home for my supplies but thats just my opinion.

Thanks Sigman. The quantities on the diet sheet do seem high for myself, but for now, I wont pay attention to the quantities, just look to try and fit in my 5 meals with an amount I can manage.
    When you say you train early morning, I take it you do this after your breakfast meal?
    My work pattern is a bit random, so will just try and fit in my training as and when I can.

I imagine it aint too important what time of day this is, as long as the body is getting the work out it requires?

Regarding looking for products closer to home...I had one company name in Asia that sounded promising, but after the advice I have received on this post, Im gonna leave them for now. Try not be so impatient, and focus on my diet and training program instead.

Just out of curiosity however,if I do find a reputable source in the UK in about 6 mnths or so, what sort of prices am I looking at paying? Or does this still vary quite a bit?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Sorry you arent allowed to talk prices on here so i wont be able to tell you that but if in 6 months time if you find a good source and want to check prices shoot me a pm and i'll try and help you out.As for training i train on a empty stomach And always have done.

ok, thanks Sigman.

Why do you train on an empty stomach?

Thread Information