Thread: Injection sites

bjohnson1968 is offline Member

Injection sites

Im courious as to how many people have tried calves to inject both successfully or not so successfully I.ve heard its a no no but would like to understand why

Peace

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I haven't tried but seems most people say it is brutally painful and hard to walk after. Check this site out:

www. s p o t i n j e c t i o n s .com (remove spaces)

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    iV heard its painful like biceps

slimy is offline Associate Member
    I have small calves, too. We all know that site injections don't work, but we try anyway.

I've shot test E, test prop, deca , EQ, IGF1-LR3, MGF... whatever .... in my calves. The gear is extremely painful. Peptides don't hurt as bad. All I got was pain. My calves are still small. From first hand experience, calves won't grow with site injections. But I'm hard headed, and I'll probably still try. I don't really mind limping throughout the day.

It hurts, yo.

no no thats not why Im asking I have relatively large calves I just think it would be easy to accomplish in the calf thats all Im talking easy to do not for muscle growth

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on week 9 of a 14 week cycle of Enth, running 600 mg a week. I never did calves until this cycle, Ive been rotating every 4 days in nothing but calves except for 1 shot I tried in the thigh. There was some pain the day after and next for the first few weeks but now theres nothing. I was using 25g to minimize pain but I find the 23's are way better, it goes in much smoother with no discomfort. Its doing the job, put on 19 lbs of muscle so far.

nice I just gotta try it are you using 1'' pin

yah 1 incher - I got pretty big calves, real easy to pin.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    Im courious as to how many people have tried calves to inject both successfully or not so successfully I.ve heard its a no no but would like to understand why

Peace
    Its not a good spot for me. I typically cant walk right for a few days afterwards. Too many nerves and veins to hit.

George is offline Junior Member
    lats > quads.. imo picking a point farthest from the torso and most crippling is idiotic.. there are tons o' spots that are far more painless and far more effective for metabolic syntesise of exogenous hormones..

3 sites on your delts.. frontal/medial/dorsal(rear)
    bi/tri which is used properly - 5 spots per arm w/ 2cc each head if your muscle belly is large enough.
    quads (inner and outter) i have no desire to hit the middle head of the quad for i have heard horror stories since i was little about great pain.
    even lats (1ea/side)
    thats like 22 sites Plus 1-2 spots on each -pec depending on your size..

i have done traps before.. but for love of god use 1ml and a long estered compound if you inject in your traps... otherwise you wont be able to turn your head for the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Its not a good spot for me. I typically cant walk right for a few days afterwards. Too many nerves and veins to hit.

I havent had any problems, I usually dont even see a spot of blood at the injection site.

When I pinned my thigh all I had was a 18g, hit a vein and had a nice amount of blood. Wont be doing that again lol

Thread Information