plex4flex is offline New Member

ipdeca 300mg?

I have a bottle of (**) 300mg 10 ml nandrolone deconate has anyone tried this stuff is it legit? Thanks for your input.
    Last edited by plex4flex; 01-26-2003 at 02:47 PM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    depends on how old it is, but it's legit. I have some friends on his newest 200mg deca and they're getting good results.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Dude - posting sources is a big no no. Chinaman's juices seems to be a hit or miss proposition. Some say his stuff is good - others say it sucks.

plex4flex is offline New Member

Angry huh?

thats not a source that is what the bottle says and the reason i was asking is for my health's concern I not going to take anything unless I am confident that its not fake.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'm just amazed that it's such a no no to put the letters I.P. together on a open board...

When it's fine to post other underground lab brand names...

Does anyone really honestly believe that the boys who monitor this board still have no Idea who the hell I.P. is????

IF you're from the east coast especially one certain area I won't mention...Trust me there's tons of his shit coming in and they have had alot of busts... They already know about his shit and where it comes from...

Re: huh?

Originally posted by plex4flex
    thats not a source that is what the bottle says and the reason i was asking is for my health's concern I not going to take anything unless I am confident that its not fake.
    I hear you bro. I had the same question when I first got hand-slapped for it too. For a good reason, and I cannot say what it is, the letters I.P. are blocked on this board and anytime you mention that name it gets blocked out - and is considered posting a source.

We just call it "chinaman" or ** and leave it at that.

His juices - like I said - are sometimes A-OK and other times underdosed. They typically have a high alcohol content which makes for painful injections. Alot of people consider it too risky. Others call it a bargain - some a godsend.

Me - a cycle is something that my life will revolve around for 4 to 6 months - it is costly in many ways in addition to the money I shell out for the juice. I only get so many cycles in this lifetime and dammit I am making the most out of every one of them. I will not have my cycle suck and be a failure because some juice I got at half-price turned out to be underdosed. No sir. I want real - reliable - stuff. That's my .02
    Last edited by hammerhead; 01-26-2003 at 10:55 AM.

This thread SUCKS for 2 reasons - there is a legitimate company in India called International Pharmaceuticals - I doubt they like the way thier name is being used lately.

I cannot say what I want to say about the blocking of the letters I.P. without breaking the rules.

And to add misery I just bumped this damn thing while bitching about it.

Thread Information