cokecoon is offline Junior Member

thinking of taking....

hi im looking to lose a bit of fat, i have been training for about 2-3 yrs now and seem to have hit a wall with regards to weight loss, im considering taking ECA can somebody tell me their experiences with these? and any sides i need to watch out for?

the ones im considering are red rockets anyone tried these? also how are they taken? and how long for?

thanks in advance

donberry427 is offline Associate Member
    well not to be a dick but youshould never hit a fatloss "wall". If you did then you need to change your diet. Maybe try carb cycling or subing out your fat intake with healthy fats like flax seed oil and others rich in monosaturated fats (cant think of any off the top of my head)

But i do have experience with Ephedrine and the ECA stack.

I was taking 25mg of vaspro ephedrine (discontinued) with 200mg caffine and 1 baby asprin (187mg) ... then started to add in yohimbine and damn i lost some fat!

Thing is the shit is addictive. I didnt want to come off the shit becuase of the energy i had at the gym. shit it boosted my deadlift 40lbs in 3 weeks.

the sides are sucky too. if you take the stuff to late in the day your prob going to be up all night with insomnia. Also the mix made me alil bit edgey, and i did flip out alil more easily.

all in all i would suggest using it, but only with the right diet. If your diets not in check then dont even worry about it bro

what are the doses and how long do u take ECA for? ive heard u should only take it for 2 weeks at a time? the thing is i train at 6-7pm and apparantly u should take it before workouts? so im worried bout becoming an insomniac?

donberry427 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt take it if i were you man. just my opinion

whys that ?

what if i was to take them in the morning and then go for a run?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by cokecoon View Post
    what if i was to take them in the morning and then go for a run?
    you might want to drop the "what if i was to take them in the morning" and just stick with the going for a run.

The diet section is an excellent place to learn how to shed those extra pounds.

Check out this link, this is a bro of mine and he used the info from this site (diet and training sections) to do what he did. No extra crap needed.

Vommit warning, disgusting B & A

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    when im trying to "shred" its not unheard of for me to do cardio 3 times a day cause yeah, you gotta want it, and yeah its hard work

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    you could look into adding thermogenics like clen , albuterol or t3. Those will definitely speed up the fat loss process.

Thread Information