Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By BBrian

Thread: Test Cyp with Anadrol 50 Kick start! :)

Cloze is offline New Member

Thumbs up Test Cyp with Anadrol 50 Kick start! :)

Good afternoon folks
    I've decided my first Injected cycle to be Test C with an Anadrol 50 kick start (considering just doing Test C)

Personal stats:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 206 (202 in reality. Have water weight from creatine)
    Bf%: ~17% (next three months to cut about 3-4%)
    Years lifting: 9.

Past Cycles:
    1st: Oral - 50mg Halodrol, 30mg Epi. ED 4wks. used OTC Pct. Experimentation with moderate research done before hand.
    2nd: Oral - 15mg Trenavar, 20mg Epi. ED 4wks *week 4 introduced 15mg Trenavar, 100mg Winstrol 2wks) 6 wks total. Used OTC pct, and OTC SERM/SARM. the SERM/SARM is what fixed me up.

But alas those two short lived cycles I though I had a decent grasp on things as far as training and product knowledge. This will be a completely different ballgame.
    Significant study and research has gone into this. However, I don't want to be as naive as I once was. So I seek the help/advice of my peers.

Notable lifts:
    Deadlift: 315 x 5
    Bench: 185x6 1mr 225
    Squat: 185x15
    Leg press: 760 x 15 1mr unknown. Haven't tried gathering all the 45lb plates up to try.

Diet (not very detailed)

5 meals/day. Mostly steel cut oats, chicken, broccoli and brown rice.
    Yes it needs a **** load of work.

Daily supplements. Whey, fish oils, BCAA's, glutamine, ad DAA 3x/wk.

Cycle:
    Teat Cyp - 10mL 250mg/mL
    (500mg/wk) wks 1-16
    Considering 700mg/ wk **!! Still seeking quality source !!**

Anadrol 50mg ED wks 1-4 ???

On cycle:
    Aromadex (Exemistane*maybe*)- .25mg EoD, wks 1-8
    .5mg EoD, wks 9-16
    Letrozole - 4+ wks on hand for emergency anti-gyno
    HCG - e3d starting wk 4 ending wk 14
    Pramipexole/cabergoline (prolactin antagonist)

Post-Cycle: 2wks after last pin

Nolvadex - 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid-
    100/50/50/50

Upon feeling more confident at setting up this cycle properly and safely. I'll begin to acquire all the gear, and schedule for blood work to be done.
    As well as make an updated thread following the entire cycle, noted lifts and physical changes. And of course some before, during and after pictures.

Seeking detailed critique.
    Main areas of focus. Protection brands/names. And something to combat water retention or bloat. If anyone feels that I am missing a product(with viable reason as to why) or Not in need of one of my current choices (also with due reason). I most humbly would like to hear so.

Ask any questions I'd really like to see what the community here thinks/suggests.

Thanks a bunch, hope this thread lights up.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    skip the anadrol and stick to a test only cycle for your first time. this is standard advice for anyone on a first cycle. never stack more than one thing you've never tried before in the same cycle. very unscientific

little confused about some of your notable lifts

Notable lifts:
    Bench: 185x6 1mr 225 - ??? so your 1rm is close to your body weight after lifting for 9 years???

keep the dose to test e at 500/mg a week. no need to get excited about a larger dose, this is the right dose for you as your first cycle.

recommend posting your complete diet in the nutrition section so Gbrice and others can take a crack at it.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Java Man likes this.

Thanks a lot Roman.

My bench has been down lately from a wrist Injury 3 months prior and haven't tried. My highest from previous recordings was 285 x 3

I'll stick to just test.

Will save options of Adrol for later cycles along with things like dbol or deca .

Once I get my diet pinned down I'll post in nutrition so they can set me straight if needed.

One quick question though. Does my use of recovery seem sufficient and do you think it will control bloating/water retention?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I agree with what Roman says about stacking right now. When you do decide to take an oral, I'd start with Dianobol. 50mg of Anadrol is going to stress your body pretty hard. I'd also recommend dropping the cycle down to 12 weeks. That's considered a standard length of time with Cypionate , noting that this is your first real AAS cycle. I'd also drop the Nolvadex down to four weeks after that cycle, granted that you shorten it.
    Java Man likes this.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Test the best! For first run!! ^^^

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Skip the abombs and do only test cycle to see how your body will react to aas.

Test a/c 12 weeks then pct to see what's up

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Solid advice from TR there. I used to do close.grip benches with 225+ when I was young and reckless. F'd up.my left wrist permanently. I hope you recover!

P.S. 285 x 3 is more in line with what I would expect.with your stats. Makes sense if you hurt your wrist.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    what is your planned HCG dose? You posted frequency but I didn't see dose per. I'm getting great results from 200iu e3d. It took me a while experimenting with different doses/frequencies to come up.with that number but everyone is different. Very cost effective if you can get away with it

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I find bloat and water retention is mostly controlled through clean diet, after AI use.

I'll consider dropping to 12 wks and I only say so as from my previous oral cycles that I wasn't prone to any of the side effects that the compounds came with short of feeling lazy/unmotivated from the Epi.

I'll plann for a 16 as well as plan B, being 12 weeks.

Given the 12 wk I'll adjust the Nolva use at
    40/40/20/20

The HCG . I've read dosing as low as 200ui - 500ui. That will have to be something I play with to see what works for me. I'll probably begin with 250ui.

Short of dosing and gear. (And getting a quality source. Will probably use board sponsor)

I may extend time between now and cycle by a month or so to assure my diet is in check. That's always been my downfall in the past. And need to discipline myself that way.

I thank everyone of you guys for your questions thoughts and concerns. Exactly what I had expected from a community of aas users who believe they aren't taboo and can be used responsibly for safe and good results.

Blog Entries
    Don't use the board sponsor, it's not real gear. And don't ask the next question, this is not a source board and discussion of sources is prohibited.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Save the abombs for when you are more advanced. If you do use them, be prepared to gain ten lbs of water.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    Don't use the board sponsor, it's not real gear. And don't ask the next question, this is not a source board and discussion of sources is prohibited.
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep searching reviews on research products.

Are you able to recommend a good review site? Or will most any do via google and such?

Regardless, thank you much for the help and the advice. Get fit or die mirin' no

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloze View Post
    Are you able to recommend a good review site? Or will most any do via google and such?

Regardless, thank you much for the help and the advice. Get fit or die mirin' no
    This kind of post is called fishing and is also illegal. Nobody's trying to be a dick, it's for your benefit. For instance, ALL of the PM's you'll be receiving because of this post are rip off artist's or scammers, so don't use any of those either. There are many AAS source boards with reviews on products and service. You'll find them if you look. This board is for info, advise etc. The two have to be mutually exclusive. Don't take real estate investment advise from a Real Estate salesman, you don't take advise on AAS from a AAS dealer. Make sense? Anyway, good luck. You'll get what you want if you look around a little.

Sorry for the fish, didn't know how broad the spectrum was. Thanks again though

Thread Information