NubianBeauty is offline Female Member

Would you do this???

Fill a syringe with HGH, Kynoselen, and Primo... 1iu of HGH, 1cc of Kyno, and 50mgs of Primo?? I know these will seem like such low dosages to you big fellas but you must take into account that I am a female I was also going to include B12 but since it is in the Kyno..decided against adding more. Thanks for your responses.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Um, in a word, NO! GH is a subQ shot, Kyno CAN be subQ but works better intermuscular from what I have been hearing and Primo is intermuscular ONLY. (well that or oral.) Not to mention kyno and GH for water based and primo is oil. Its a better idea to seperate all those shots IMO.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Big Guns is definatly right GH is not suppose to be put into the muscle can mix Kyno either seperate is the word for today

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

nope

GH like they said is Sub Q, other than that, no problems mixing water based and oil based in same shot. Looks funny in barrell or pin, but it's all going the same place, i have done this many times without problems, in fact some things like winny V or Suspenion are better when mixed with oil based something, less chance of cloging the pin.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Hello infection

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Um, in a word, NO! GH is a subQ shot, Kyno CAN be subQ but works better intermuscular from what I have been hearing and Primo is intermuscular ONLY. (well that or oral.) Not to mention kyno and GH for water based and primo is oil. Its a better idea to seperate all those shots IMO.
    Absolutly right as usual my bro Big Guns 21 im confused NB why you have chosen a cycle like this?

The dosages are fine but its the combo im concerned about! Its well thought out and i suppose i see the logic behind it but it seems a bit harsh! JMO
    Ms Figure

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

pureanger

Please explain why you think mixing oil and water based in same shot will cause an infection? they are both shot IM any how?

Gator is offline New Member
    Umm, no as explained by BG above..

Gator

To be perferctly honest, I was hoping I could cut down on the injections I do not know what the HELL was on my mind when I posted this thread I know that GH has to be subQ, primo intramuscular, and kyno can be injected both ways. So, instead of 1 injection I will do 2. Primo will only be once a week but GH and Kyno everyday Well I just need to tell my ass to get ready Thanks folks

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Yea...you better tell that ASS to get ready girl Your gonna be doing some major poking .......hee hee. MUAH

Originally posted by ann
    Yea...you better tell that ASS to get ready girl Your gonna be doing some major poking .......hee hee. MUAH
    LOL!!! You are right...1iu morning 1iu evening GH, 1cc Kynoselen morning.....and primo 1/wk on Friday.

emmajames is offline Female Member
    and FYI GH is injected sub/q in the abdomen area not the glute...just making sure!! lol
    Em x

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by emmajames
    and FYI GH is injected sub/q in the abdomen area not the glute...just making sure!! lol
    Em x
    She be knowin that one Emma.....glad your watching though hee hee

Yes emm, I know I have also heard that GH is good for spot treatment, ie injecting in love handles(for the guys of course )

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    You would faint if you knew how many weekly injections I would do in a heavy cycle...lol

Originally posted by NubianBeauty
    LOL!!! You are right...1iu morning 1iu evening GH, 1cc Kynoselen morning.....and primo 1/wk on Friday.

Thread Information