hellfire_436 is offline New Member

42 yr old want to start first cycle

Hi all I am new here. i have been doing alot of reading the last month and I would now like to get some advice. I have been working out 6 months now , I was 225 pound with started dieting about 4 montha ago and I am now down to 188 pounds 24% body fat. My diet is very lean 210 grams protien 115 grams carbs 80 grams fats per day. Now I want to get bigger and stronger ( I know I will have to eat more ,and I will change my diet when I start my cycle) Ok so here is my question I have 2 ppl that want too sell me some gear .First one says to get Test ethanate (750 a week) with Winstrol stack them for 12 weeks from what I have read 750 week seems kinda high dose my first cycle...The second guy said to do Dbal 30mg day for 4 week stacked with Test cyp 500 a week for 10 weeks... any advice? oh and both said they will set me up with a post cycle treatment

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Diet needs to be changed long before you start a cycle. You need to get your BF down to around 12% before you start.

Also, consider going to the doctor and getting bloodwork done to see if your eligible for TRT/HRT.

Check out our diet section to get started on a good cutting diet.

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member
    750 a week for your first cycle seems high to me also.

I reckon at your age, Winstrol won't be good for your joints.

I'm only in my 20's, but I still wouldn't take Winstrol unless I was also taking another drug that helped joints (e.g. Nandrolone ).

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by hellfire_436 View Post
    Hi all I am new here. i have been doing alot of reading the last month and I would now like to get some advice. I have been working out 6 months now , I was 225 pound with started dieting about 4 montha ago and I am now down to 188 pounds 24% body fat. My diet is very lean 210 grams protien 115 grams carbs 80 grams fats per day. Now I want to get bigger and stronger ( I know I will have to eat more ,and I will change my diet when I start my cycle) Ok so here is my question I have 2 ppl that want too sell me some gear .First one says to get Test ethanate (750 a week) with Winstrol stack them for 12 weeks from what I have read 750 week seems kinda high dose my first cycle...The second guy said to do Dbal 30mg day for 4 week stacked with Test cyp 500 a week for 10 weeks... any advice? oh and both said they will set me up with a post cycle treatment
    How are you determining your bf%? How tall are you?

I have a scale that tells you your bf% I am 5' 9"...I will see if I can find my camera and take a pic

Ok here are 2 pics hope this will help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42 yr old want to start first cycle-100_0915.jpg   42 yr old want to start first cycle-100_0916.jpg  

I have a scale that tells you your bf% I am 5' 9"...I will see if I can find my camera and take a pic
    Those Bioelectrical Impedance devices for measuring body fat % are very inaccurate. Although, your pictures help much more. I don't think you're 24%, maybe closer to 20%. Still too much bf to run a cycle.

You've been training for 6 months and have made some good progress losing weight. But, you really should have a more solid base before adding AAS. Your connective tissue is much slower to grow then your muscle. With quick muscle growth you stand a good chance of injury. Before AAS use you need to have your training program down as well as your diet. That means a good base, and some time and experience to go with it.

I would spend a year working toward your goal. If you have a trainer/friend/experienced lifter who can help you with your goals that would be much better. You may even meet your goal without the use of AAS, saving you money and you won't be breaking the law.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Those Bioelectrical Impedance devices for measuring body fat % are very inaccurate. Although, your pictures help much more. I don't think you're 24%, maybe closer to 20%. Still too much bf to run a cycle.

You've been training for 6 months and have made some good progress losing weight. But, you really should have a more solid base before adding AAS. Your connective tissue is much slower to grow then your muscle. With quick muscle growth you stand a good chance of injury. Before AAS use you need to have your training program down as well as your diet. That means a good base, and some time and experience to go with it.

I would spend a year working toward your goal. If you have a trainer/friend/experienced lifter who can help you with your goals that would be much better. You may even meet your goal without the use of AAS, saving you money and you won't be breaking the law.
    ...x2

Also, run away from those people.

Ok ty for your help.. question I am losing about 2-3 pounds a week with my diet but my strength is a little low ( was one of the reasons I was going to try a cycle) if you say i should wait will creatine help me this...then maybe in the next winter I will try a cycle, also if i buy the AS now will it keep till next winter?And which cycle would be best Test ethanate with Winstrol stack or the Test Cyp and Dbal stack?

Ok ty for your help.. question I am losing about 2-3 pounds a week with my diet but my strength is a little low ( was one of the reasons I was going to try a cycle) if you say i should wait will creatine help me this...then maybe in the next winter I will try a cycle, also if i buy the AS now will it keep till next winter?And which cycle would be best Test ethanate with Winstrol stack or the Test Cyp and Dbal stack?
    Best beginner stack is 500mg of test per week. Could be Test C or Test E, I would stay away from test prop at first. No other AAS should be added this 1st cycle. You want to see how you fare with test first. Some have problems with test alone. 12 weeks would be a good duration. Have you been tested to see where your test is naturally? At your/our age, you may be a candidate for HRT (hormone replacement therapy). You never know until you test, past 40 yrs old test and growth hormone falls.

2-3 lbs is a bit much for weight loss. I would tweak your diet to start slowing that down to about 1/2 of what it is now. Increase your protein to 2 grams per lb of bodyweight. And adjust Carbs to bring your loss down.

Start studying up in the diet section. I think pre workout and post workout nutrition for gaining muscle mass is very important. Creatine is a good supplement and proven to help. I also take an NO product before working out, it helps me.

You will start to change your body composition if you do these things correctly. Weight loss will not change much but how you look in the mirror will.

Best beginner stack is 500mg of test per week. Could be Test C or Test E, I would stay away from test prop at first. No other AAS should be added this 1st cycle. You want to see how you fare with test first. Some have problems with test alone. 12 weeks would be a good duration. Have you been tested to see where your test is naturally? At your/our age, you may be a candidate for HRT (hormone replacement therapy). You never know until you test, past 40 yrs old test and growth hormone falls.

2-3 lbs is a bit much for weight loss. I would tweak your diet to start slowing that down to about 1/2 of what it is now. Increase your protein to 2 grams per lb of bodyweight. And adjust Carbs to bring your loss down.

Start studying up in the diet section. I think pre workout and post workout nutrition for gaining muscle mass is very important. Creatine is a good supplement and proven to help. I also take an NO product before working out, it helps me.

You will start to change your body composition if you do these things correctly. Weight loss will not change much but how you look in the mirror will.
    Thanks again for all the advice I just posted in the diet section for help with my diet....

Thread Information