Jbert22 is offline Associate Member

prohormones vs dbol

ok so what pro hormone is comparable to dbol ? are there any? kinda lookin in to it for test cycle. heard from a couple of members mdrol is good. but looking for something legal and easy to obtain. any opinions are welcome. again i have never used prohormones and personally think they are a waste of time and money but some seem to think they work so il give it a shot if i find one most people agree is GOOD!!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    M1,4ADD is a direct precursor to Dbol , but it suffers from a low conversion rate (around 20%). Do a google search for it. It is still available.
    Why don't you just keep using real AAS?

irongamer is offline New Member
    SuperDrol is potent as hell but very harsh for many...the tried and true products of AAS have history behind them and don't suffer from trying to change the natural occuring chems to be legal and we know what to do to combat the sides. Some PH compounds work great but are harder to control. I'd stick with the real deal personally but not because some of the PH products don't work....in fact many of them have been REAL STEROIDS ...needing no conversion to be active in our systems, just because I know what to expect and how to handle issues precisely. To each his own.

gamer

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    supplier doesnt produce dbol thats why i may look into it for a test cycle

mwild12 is offline New Member
    Don't know how it would compare to dbol as I haven't run any AAS before, but Epistane worked well for me, and for others who I've heard talk about it. Most tend to put on 10-15lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks, very dry gains, no water, and in my experience I had 0 sides at all.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post
    supplier doesnt produce dbol thats why i may look into it for a test cycle
    Just find another source. I have yet to see a list that didn't include Dbol .

Thread Information