sixxer is offline Associate Member

Nut Shrinkage on Cycle...?

Just completed my 7th week of Deca and Test E.

Just started noticing some nut shrinkage in the last couple days.

What should I start taking now? I plan on finishing this cycle at 14-16 weeks (was considering stopping Deca at 14, Test E at 16, then doing Winstrol and Test Prop till week 20, maybe even some Anavar from 16-20) but now this thing with my nuts is sort of worrying me.

So yeh, what should I start taking to deal with this nut shrinkage? Or is it not something to be concerned with, just finish my cycle as planned and commence PCT?

Thanks.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    hCG will get them back quickly. You still have about 8 weeks to go... so get a few amps of hCG

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    yep a good heavy blast of 1000/1500iu hcg should revive the old boys then cruise @ 2x 250iu jabs a week right up untill pct. Be weary though i have heard hcg for more than 12 weeks can be dangerous due to the slow proggresive build up of type 2 estrogen and some ai's dont touch it so be carefull.

Sweet, thanks guys.

Should have some HCG in my hands tomorrow.

IF this falls through (source wasn't expecting me to need it for another 8 weeks or so, I know I should have got it all in the beginning), what else, if anything, can I take? Or say I don't get some HCG for a week or so, will this work out ok?

i dont personally know of anything that will bring back the size of your nuts mate other than the hcg .as for waiting a week you should be fine taking it upto pct

You need to get yourself a time machine and transport yourself back to when you took your first injection. That's when you should have started taking hCG .

I've used hCG after my balls had already shrunk, but it took maybe 2 or 3 weeks to really kick in. You'll need to give yourself some really big injections at first too, maybe even like 1000iu at a time if you want your balls to pump up promptly.

Ok, thanks guys.

Yeh I know for next time. I'm not starting my next cycle to I have EVERYTHING on hand.

Ok, just read some scary shit about HCG .

What if I just forget about the HCG entirely. Finish my cycle as scheduled and run PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid?

Will my nuts eventually get back to full size?

Thanks.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Yes....

They will come back bro don't worry size doesn't mean they don't work! As for your cycle if your doing 16 weeks why not blast hcg in the middle for a few weeks? As for erictile tissues advice I wouldn't listen as Pharm Doc Cyrus stated in one of my previous posts HCG should not be ran longer than 12 weeks due to estrogen type 2 build up! You should consider getting some for this cycle even if its used before pct

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Your running a long cycle imo, your gonna need an aggressive pct but they will come back, just gonna take longer than if you ran a shorter cycle.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Pfft...Who needs em....lol

They will come back. IMO the HCG will help. I read the same scary stuff I think with someone using it full cycle and having some problems. Personally I like it kind of mid-cycle with the one hefty dose and sometimes towards the end when your thinking of starting your PCT.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_GUNS_21 View Post
    Pfft...Who needs em....lol

They will come back. IMO the HCG will help. I read the same scary stuff I think with someone using it full cycle and having some problems. Personally I like it kind of mid-cycle with the one hefty dose and sometimes towards the end when your thinking of starting your PCT.
    exactly, lets me now my test is working right. thell show up eventually.

Thread Information