Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Adex and Nolva for gyno during cycle?

I'm in the middle of my cycle and I'm seeing some gyno symptoms. I've taken 0.5mg adex every 3 days, since the beginning. However, people suggested that I take 40mg of nolva for 4-5 days and then take 10mg for the rest of my cycle. I'd like to know should I still continue taking adex? or now that I'm taking nolva should I completely stop using adex?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Why not up your armidex dose? I would personally do .50 mg ed until gyno symptoms subside then try .50mg eod or .25mg ed.....

Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Why not up your armidex dose? I would personally do .50 mg ed until gyno symptoms subside then try .50mg eod or .25mg ed.....
    I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear on my initial post. I already had a mild form of gyno pre cycle that was not caused by AAS. I'm trying to get rid of the gyno during my cycle, by using nolva and I'd like to know if I should discontinue adex while taking nolva.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    You can use the nolva to, at the very least, stop the gyno from progressing, and then get it completely removed during PCT if it doesn't go away on cycle.

If you want to make sure it goes away during cycle I think letro would be your best bet.

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member
    This could be a problem

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Ehhh letro is some strong stuff... I try to avoid it all together. However... There are times when it is necessary... Im not really sure about how gyno works not being caused by AAS. im sure its similiar but reversal and all that... Someone who has more experience can touch on.

Personally though adex and nolva will only stop it from continuing i dont think it would get rid of it. But i have never really experienced though. Soo wait for someone who has been in this boat they should know more.

Thread Information