Arian is offline Associate Member

Everything I Need?

I was wanting to figure out what exactly I would need for my first cycle. I know I just want to do something simple like Test E. Figuring around 300mg to 400mg a week or so. What else would I need to buy? Some kind of AI to run the whole cycle? And what would be best for PCT? It just seems like there is SO many different options and opinions. I just want to be as safe as possible. And I know there are a few different strengths, right? How do you know how much of each strength you would need?

Also, there is another noob issue I'd like to ask about. Exactly how much would I need to take with each injection and how often a week? Is 1ml equal to 1000mg? And if that's the case, and I wanted to do 500mg a week (just for a round number) would I do 500mg every sunday or something or would I do 250mg on sunday and 250mg on thursday?

And while I'm at it, ED = Every Day and EOD = Every Other Day? Or am I totally confused? Thanks in advance for hopefully not bashing me.

Nobody wants to chime in? I see you on and posting to other threads! lol.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Let's start with your stats first.

It would be wise to have an AI on hand, yes.

For a simple test cycle, clomid and nolva would be fine for pct.

I have no idea what you're talking about with "different strengths"?

But, regarding your doses: it depends on your concentration of your gear.

It should say on the vial.

Okay, that's what I meant by "different strengths", the concentration. And I haven't purchased anything yet. I'm wanting to make sure I have everything covered before I do anything. My stats are 29, 5'9", 192lbs. Not too much fat. Not sure on BF. Probably mid-teens.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    lotsa research for you to do before you buy anything. take your time.

1ml DOES NOT =1000mg. for test E 1ml usually =250mg. you would need to shoot 1ml(250mg) every 3.5 days.(mon morning and thurs night)

also you are correct with the ED and EOD

D7s advice is solid but do some reseach on PCT and AI and read the stickies,they are full of newb info

Okay, I think I finally understand. So if you buy a 5ml bottle and it says it's 250mg/ml then I would get 2 1/2 weeks out of that bottle? Because I would be shooting 1ml twice a week, right?

I think I've seen 350mg/ml. So if I only wanted to do 350mg per week, could I just do one injection per week? Or would that be as good as spreading it over two shots?

Thread Information