wommie83 is offline New Member

Cycle Advice for Sus250 / Primabolan / Stan

Hi, I'm new on this forum. If anyone has advice on a course Im looking at doing with 20ml of Sus 250, 10ml Primabolan and I have 20ml of Stan. Ive done about 3 courses before but not with this combination.

Im 5'11 and 84kg (184lbs) and ideally would like to get to around 90kg (198lbs).

I have never used any PCT because I wouldnt even know where to get my hands on it.

Any advice would be great.

siriusblack is offline New Member
    hey pal,

im pretty new here as well,

last summer did a d-bol sust 250 course, ran nolvadex throughout, well advised, HCG for a good pct. Went from 87 kilos to 97 kilos, was like a jelly baby though really watery, strong as an ox though, Massive gains though, over ten weeks, good cycle for piling on bulk,

Can't comment on your other ingredients but I would definitely advise doing a pct, get everything back in line, also, try some legal testosterone boosters afterwards, they bring you back to earth without such a thud.

peace bro

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    10ccs of primo is not enough neither is 20cc's of winstrol . I guess you could just run 10 weeks of sustanon 500mg/week.

wommie83 is offline New Member
    Thanks fellas,

Sorry its taken while to reply, havent been able to get on the computer. Yeah I have never actually done PCT, managed to get hold of some Novadex but am still a bit unsure about how to go about it.

Have actually got about 40ml of the winstrol but thought I wouldnt need it all if I went over about 10 weeks. The prima i was hoping would be just additional to the sus250.. have got nitrotain too to add in there if needed. Its taken me a while to get hold of the gear, just got to work out the best dosages now so I dont waste it.

Thread Information