mgs83 is offline Associate Member

test-e example beginner cycle

hey guys what do u think about this beginner cycle, i found it off one of the trusted sites here, not sure i agree with it though

weeks 1-4- 30mg dbol /day and TEST-E 300-500mgs/ nolva 10-20mg/day/vitamin B-6 200mg/day

week 5-10- Test-e 300-500mg/nolva 10/20mg/day and vitamin b-6 200mg/day

week 11-12 - nolva 10-20mg/day and vitamin b-6 200mg/day

weeks 13-15 clomid/nolva therapy as well as vitamin b-6 200mg/day

for the clomid for week 1(13) - 300/100/100/100/100/100/100
    week 2(14) - 100/100/100/100/50/50/50
    weel 3 (15) - 50/50/50/50/50/50/50

as they state, Nolvadex should be kept on hand in case you start to feel signs of gyno throughout the cycle. I dont necessarily mean that you take it every day, but i am not sure if he meant arimidex ? y take nolva? thats a SERM??

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Dosent look like a good cycle to me man, Just needs some tweaking but what are your stats before going any further? age, height, weight, bf% (body fat), diet, training experience and PCT (post cycle therapy )?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    You don't need nolva throughout unless you get sides man, and if u get sides yes take arimidex , only nolva if you don't have adex on hand.

Your PCT is lacking you need 4 weeks of Nolva clomid combined
    40/40/20/20 Nolv
    100/50/50/50 Clomi

is what I did.

ya guys, that is what someone posted, i knew it didnt look 100% accurate, the PCT should be 4 and he used nolva as primary med, no a-dex......also, is dbol harsh on the liver? is it really beneficial to use dbol and test-e? what would the result be?? i am cutting now, my stats are

weight:217
    Height: 6'0
    BF%-16-18% ( i am working on getting it lowe)
    diet is clean, 2100-2400 cals/day. I am not taking in to many now, i am trying to drop weight
    workout: typical split routine, cardio everyday for an hour. Burning 1000-1200cals per workout.

keep the suggestions and or recommendations going guys! thanks.

Dbol is used to kickstart a long ester compound like test Enth, it will give you immediate results before the test works. Also, it can be used at the end of your cycle to bridge up to PCT as the half life is short.

Yes Dbol is good with test e and yes it's hard on the liver, a liver support would be required.

Cut to 12-13% then do a bulk of at least 3500cals while on. Doing cardio while on is hard as your pumps (calves) might be rough and you'll get winded easier.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wat age r u?

thanks pistol,

declan, im 26.......

pistol, would milk thistle be a good supp to take while on dbol ? i am questionable on wheather i want to or not, dbol is know for adding a lot of water weight, which i really dont want, maybe it would be best to just wait for the test-e to kick in on week 4 or 5? persoanlly, if you were to be on a cutting diet, what would or should your typical caalorie intake be for a given day 3000?? 2500? i dont want to cheat myself, but at the same time, i need to drop down. I am more prone to estro sides while my BF% is higher correct?

PS, do you know what the shelf life for TEST-E is? i have some now that i got, but after hearing i should lower the BF% more, i am wondering if it is going to expire before i even get to use it. It is all crystallized? i have read it can do that, warming it up would melt them??

anyone else, please make a recommendation to the cycle above, or please add to it i

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    Drop the Dianabol , use Anavar instead.

If you can't get Anavar, use Winstrol .

Anavar + Test Cyp (Enathate if you can't get Cyp) to cut.

You might get away with eating at maintenance while training hard on cycle and still lose BF.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Milk thistle is good but also Live52 is better and always LOTS of water.

Shelf life of Test is 2+ years
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-22-2010 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgs83 View Post
    thanks pistol,

pistol, would milk thistle be a good supp to take while on dbol ? i am questionable on wheather i want to or not, dbol is know for adding a lot of water weight, which i really dont want, maybe it would be best to just wait for the test-e to kick in on week 4 or 5? persoanlly, if you were to be on a cutting diet, what would or should your typical caalorie intake be for a given day 3000?? 2500? i dont want to cheat myself, but at the same time, i need to drop down. I am more prone to estro sides while my BF% is higher correct?

PS, do you know what the shelf life for TEST-E is? i have some now that i got, but after hearing i should lower the BF% more, i am wondering if it is going to expire before i even get to use it. It is all crystallized? i have read it can do that, warming it up would melt them??
    Yes milk thistle should be taken with it, or as said Liv52 is also good for liver support. Also, the water weight thing varies by person and sodium intake/diet, you may put on little water weight. Also, if you're truly cutting down BEFORE you start, you shouldn't need a cut 12% is sufficient. You will be more prone to estro sides if you started now, yes.

Blog Entries
    i personally would drop the dbol , have always used it and thru time discovered its little more than a water load, kick with prop is a better move

What about the guys who gain lean mass on unrecommended Dbol only cycles?

Blog Entries
    im going on myself and a few others i know, dbol has been a cheap gain for us and lost on discontinuing it, and personally i think the dbol only cyclers like to exaggerate a tad for the sake of arguing. there will off course be ppl with freaky genetics although i reckon they could do as well without the dbol

so ya, maybe i will just lay off the dbol , and just take the test-e 500mg/week 12 week cycle. Ill see how that goes, then for my second cycle, maybe i will throw in a stack do EQ and Test-E.......hows that sounds?

Blog Entries
    dont knw personally but 99% on here say EQ is worthless but yeah for 1st cycle you are best with just the test e so if you get bad sides you will know wer its coming from

thats what i was thinking to. I bought EQ with hopes that it would get me more ripped up, because i was under the impression EQ wasnt so much a bulking anabolic like test or deca , but more a ripping agent. Perhaps anavar is a better candidate for that? i gotta get my BF% down though, the diet is FIN killin me, its more so how much to eat, not so much what to eat, i know what types of good to eat, just when it comes to cals i am not certain, what do you guys think would be good given my stats:

My weight: 218lbs 14-20%BF (thats how these numbers were derived from a calculator program on a bodybuilding website)

Step 1 - BMR Based On Weight

For Men: 1 x 99 Kg x 24 = 2373

Step 2 - BMR With Bodyfat Percentage Calculation

Taking your bodyfat percentage into account, your adjusted BMR is 2255 calories per day. This is equal to 94 calories per hour.

Step 3 - Total Daily Calories Burned

Adding in your activity level, we times your BMR by 1.65. This means that your approximate total calories burned each day is 3720.

Step 4 - Macronutrient Breakdown In YOUR Diet

Now that we know how many total calories need to be consumed each day, where do the calories come from? Based on your BMR, Activity Level and Athletic Category you need:

Protein Grams: 218 Grams Per Day.
    Protein Calories: 872 Protein Calories Per Day.

Fat Grams: 62 Grams Per Day.
    Fat Calories: 558 Protein Calories Per Day.

Carbohydrate Grams: 573 Grams Per Day.
    Carbohydrate Calories: 2290 Carb Calories Per Day.

Thread Information